Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Cookies Made With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Reese's® Chocolate Chip Cookies.
New.
Real chocolate chip cookies.
Made with milk chocolate Reese's ® Peanut Butter Cups.

Danyel L.
Enola, PA
When you need some awesome cookies and you’re either too lazy or not able to bake, these will fill that need! I don’t often like chocolate flavored things, especially baked goods, but I absolutely LOVE these cookies!
Barbie💋[X] K.
norman
It was a little too sweet for me. But the texture, the amount of peanut better-chocolate ratio was great. It was soft which is a must for me to eat a cookie. Just not my kind of cookie.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reese’s in a Chips Ahoy cookie. Say no more. It’s an awesome combination. Milk to add this dynamic duo and bam. You have the ultimate period comfort food. Need I say more?
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These. Are. Heaven!!! Omgoodness. Reese's just keeps showing up everywhere and surprising me and I absolutely love it!♡ they're so damn good! Domt just take my word for it. Go try them now!
Ryan H.
WANTAGH, NY
I love chips ahoy chewy cookies. The mix of chocolate chips and reeses is so yummy. If these cookies are not taken away from me I can sit and just keep snacking lol. I usually only buy when I have a sale coupon from supermarket. Why are cookies so expensive now?
Natasha R.
Everybody in my family really like these a lot we usually have them all the time my husband likes him and my kids like them they’re very very chocolatey and they have yummy Reese is better than them which tastes so good and the price is great too
Jessy C.
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
soooo soft and soooo good!! i love chocolate peanut butter things and these are top of the line DELICIOUSNESS!! i love finding these in the store because they cure all my cravings and are in great packaging!
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
A huge family favorite in my home. Everyone loves Reese’s and the softness of the cookies instead of being the original hard chocolate chip cookies. I buy these from all the grocery stores in my area.
Leticia P.
waterford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do I even have to say more? Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combo ever! Soft chewy cookies are great for those hide in the closet and nobody find me right now times.