Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by alexis r.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Kelsie T.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups uploaded by Kelsie T.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip with Reese's Cookies: Nabisco Chips with Reese's Cookies, 9.5 oz, crammed with real chocolate chips and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Kosher

Start your review of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I would highly recommended these cookies in the original form with the peanut butter cups... Amazing, best cookie I've ever had " in 36 reviews
  • "Reese's is my favorite chocolate and Chips Ahoy Chewy are my favorite cookies, when I walked into the supermarket I could not leave it on the shelf." in 5 reviews
  • "These were very soft cookies and not overly peanut buttery but I still felt like they needed something else to make them stand out." in 5 reviews
  • "I could eat the whole package in one sitting with some milk!" in 5 reviews
  • "I'm sure they are amazing; you can never go wrong with Chips Ahoy!" in 3 reviews
Taylor W.
Brazoria
Just purchased these cookies today to conquer my sweet tooth! They were so tasty and definitely chewy! I’m not a huge fan of hard cookies so the “chewy” chips ahoy are my goto! They tasted great and were affordable! Our family loves anything Reese’s so we couldn’t pass these up!
Amanda J.
Bethesda , OH
Delicious, soft cookies! They don’t last very long in my house. They’re affordable and have a lot of flavor to them. Will continue to buy, we always have to have some kind of cookies here!
Caitlyn B.
Hotchkiss
I personally was not a fan of these. I mean they didn't go to waste but I probably wont be buying them again. It was weird because the chocolate chips and the chocolate around the peanut butter cups were different and it was a weird mix in my mouth.
Rachel F.
Royal
These cookies are great. The texture is super soft and the overall product is pretty cheap. I never new this was even a flavor combination until I say chips ahoy comeout with this product. I don’t normally buy convince cookies, but these ones find their way in my cupboard all the time.
Krystal D.
Linden, MI
I have one word to describe these cookies, and that is.... delectable. Not joking. Perfectly delicious, never disappointing. Reasonably priced. Wish the package had a resealable end, like a zip seal or something because the sticky reseal thing is trash, I always have to use a ziplock after it’s been reopened a couple times. Will still continue to purchase though!
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
These cookies are amazinggggg. They’re already soft but I still pop them in the microwave for about 15 seconds and the cookie comes out so soft and delicious. Between this and Oreos... I don’t need any other cookies
Kaylin T.
Brookport
The chewy Reese’s cookies are the BEST. My family and I will literally fight over these. They’re so soft and yummy and the perfect amount of Reese’s and chocolate chip. Not even comparable to other cookies.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
Las amo, es lo mejor de los mundos del dulce y la galleta. Particularmente, me gusta el chocolate y la crema de cacahuate y en una galleta?! Es mi galleta 💕 ademas esta marca es muy accesible, go and get’em
Nayarith S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are some of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. The chewiness is preferable over the crunchiness of other chocolate chip cookies. I usually get these from my local Hy-Vee or Wal-Mart.
Alycia H.
Dixon , CA
These are my Favorite guilty pleasure. This combines my Favorite chewy cookie and my
Favorite candy. This exceeded my expectations. Sweet,peanut buttery and chocolate all in one. Yum yum
Gissell C.
Where do you find these?!?!??
Stacie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I purchase these?
Ranfis P.
Union, NJ
Are they soft or hard chips Ahoy?

Walmart