BY CHIPS AHOY #22 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies.

Real chocolate chip cookies.

Lift resealable package.

Chewy love.

Slit appears when opened.

Sealed.

Enjoy. see more...

Marielena O.
Nobody likes to eat hard crunchy stale cookies. Not even if they come from a name brand. This led me to purchase these chewy cookies. I am not sure what Wizardry they use to keep these cookies chewable for so long but it seems as if they never get hard. I love eating these cookies and they taste is amazing. My children also love these cookies and I am very happy that I don't have to clean up a mess from crunchy cookies anymore.
Jennie M.
These cookies are so moist and delicious! Every one in the house enjoys these yummy cookies. They are usually on sale every few weeks at the grocery store for half price. Our Walmart will meet or beat any competitions prices. So, if you find it them on sale locally at another store and do not want to make a trip they will meet the sale price of that store. Always delighted with these cookies. They are always good!
Angelica Y.
These used to be my favorite Chips Ahoy! cookies growing up. However when I had them recently, I actually prefer the original cookies over these. I don't know if the ingredients changed but they didn't taste as good as I remember when growing up or if my taste preferences changed. I still would snack on these if they were around, but they're not my first choice Chips Ahoy!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like the Chips Ahoy! chewy cookies more than the blue original "hard" cookies. My hubby hates the chewy and prefers the original so we can never buy this version because I can't eat the whole box by myself. I also like the chewy more because it reminds me of freshly baked cookies coming out of the oven, their soft. Wish these came in little bags!
Victoria D.
Love these so much!!! My favorite cookie from the grocery store. I love these for when I'm on that time of the month. I feel so happy eating these and I love that they're chewy because the other harder cookies hurt my gums on the top part of my mouth. They're affordable snacks and are found at most grocery stores. Best paired with hot chocolate.
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
A few years ago they were so good it's like as the years went by the taste changed if you ate these cookies years ago you know exactly what I mean .. They are pretty cheap in price for the amount of cookies you get if you get the large pack .. Overall they could taste better but I can deal with them with a nice cold cup of milk
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
I am not a fan of Chips Ahoy cookies. They taste very fake to me. There are so many other brands that taste much better. Or better yet, make them at home. The texture and the taste of it really does taste like it was mass produced In a warehouse. Not saying that other cookies were not but this one just gives me that feeling.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I love how soft and chewy these are. I prefer a chewy cookie over a crunchy cookie. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness to them, but have a little salty flavor as well. I would purchase these again and I recommend them to you. I also like to heat them up to make them even softer and gooey.
Taryn K.
Dallas, TX
I've actually eaten a whole package of these by myself.... in one sitting. They are the perfect bite sized cookie, with the correct amount of moisture and tastiness. Goes perfect with a glass of milk, or if your more of the warm cookie type you can pop em' the microwave for a few seconds. Quality junk food right here!
Nicole B.
Ruffs Dale, PA
Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookie, and I really prefer them to be soft and chewy. I hate a crunchy cookie, so Chips Ahoy! Chewy cookies were made for me! They are tasty and chewy. They are a go to for me if I need a sweet snack to get me by. You cant go wrong with these if you like a chewy cookie!
Tarole H.
Richmond
Would you say these are better than the original Chips Ahoy! ?
Arielle G.
Chewy or Original Chips Ahoy!
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
Which ones do you like better chewy or crunchy chips ahoy?
Priscilla F.
Are these better than the regular ones when it comes to the softness of the cookie?
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
DO you like to eat Chips Ahoy with milk or by itself?