BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies.

Real chocolate chip cookies.

Lift resealable package.

Chewy love.

Slit appears when opened.

Sealed.

Enjoy.

Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid chewy chocolate chip cookies were always my fave and as an adult it continue to be too. I prefer these over the original since these are chewy and the original ones are hard. These are very soft. They are very addictive I can never just eat 1 or 2 I always end up ending like 5 lol. They aren't the best soft cookies but they are good. One thing I don't like about them is how after eating so many if you pay attention they start to taste very artificial. That's why I usually only buy them once in a while and go back & forth with the original ones.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies were my favorite as a child. I used to love putting them in the microwave for 10 seconds and eating them with milk. Now that I am older I enjoy making my own chocolate chip cookies alot more. Plus I have fallen for dark chocolate chips and like those so much better than milk chocolate. I still love these cookies and get them from time to time. I like to get them at walmart where they are never more than $3. These never last in our house though as my hubby is a chocolate fein. LOL
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Okay who doesn't love cookies, especially Chips Ahoy??? These are by far my favorite because I love soft and chewy cookies. They don't leave crumbs like the original chips ahoy cookies do, but taste is similar.
One Con I would note is that once you eat a couple, the taste goes bad (like most sweets do when you eat too many) and you can taste the artificial (whatever that tastes like you know what I mean).  I will still keep eating these as a rare treat tho LOL.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like the chewy Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies as they are soft and that flavor just comes through the cookie!  I love they are filled with pretty good amount of chocolate chips and the taste is great!  They are consistent every purchase!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
These cookies are so much different than the normal Chips Ahoy. I usually prefer soft baked cookies, especially when it comes to homemade, but these just have an odd taste to me. They're pretty good if you stick them in the microwave for a few seconds but otherwise, I just stick to dunking the regular Chips Ahoy in milk.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
These are one of the only chips ahoy cookies that i like! I don’t like the others because they’re too hard and these are perfect. They meet all of my expectations and are so yummy. I recommend these to all of my friends that don’t like the regular chips ahoy. I wouldn’t eat these with a glass of milk though because they’ll get soggy!
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Whenever there is a party or time to have friends over, this I my GO TO grab! The chewy cookies make cookies just the best snack ever. The chocolate isn’t too over powering, and it doesn’t hurt your teeth since it is soft and CHEWY. I’m really not sure what more I can say, a cup of glass with a box of these? Can’t go wrong!!
daryl p.
Usually most cookies are crunchy, (which is not a favorite of mine) so when I heard that these existed I was elated! They’re chewy but not to the point where you feel like you’re eating cookie dough. One downside is that there are far too many chocolate chips to the point where it feels like you’re eating plain chocolate. Besides that, they’re great! 9/10 would recommend.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These taste a bit different from the original chip ahoy cookies. They have a different consistency because they are chewy. They always taste dry to me. I think they are supposed to taste moist, but my mouth always feels super dry after eating. However, if these are on the table ill still have like five. Theyre not bad, but i like the originals a lot better.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Ahhhhh these bring me back to my childhood days where we were always able to have just a few as a snack for lunch. My favorite part of these cookies is how soft they feel. PRO TIP: heat them up for 10 seconds on a microwavable plate and BAM best gooiest chocolatey cookie 🍪 you’ll ever have!
Tarole H.
Richmond
Would you say these are better than the original Chips Ahoy! ?
Arielle G.
Chewy or Original Chips Ahoy!
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
Which ones do you like better chewy or crunchy chips ahoy?
Priscilla F.
Are these better than the regular ones when it comes to the softness of the cookie?
Vanessa G.
Do you like your cookies better with milk or chocolate milk?