BY CHIPS AHOY #13 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies.

Real chocolate chip cookies.

Lift resealable package.

Chewy love.

Slit appears when opened.

Sealed.

Enjoy.

Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid chewy chocolate chip cookies were always my fave and as an adult it continue to be too. I prefer these over the original since these are chewy and the original ones are hard. These are very soft. They are very addictive I can never just eat 1 or 2 I always end up ending like 5 lol. They aren't the best soft cookies but they are good. One thing I don't like about them is how after eating so many if you pay attention they start to taste very artificial. That's why I usually only buy them once in a while and go back & forth with the original ones.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies were my favorite as a child. I used to love putting them in the microwave for 10 seconds and eating them with milk. Now that I am older I enjoy making my own chocolate chip cookies alot more. Plus I have fallen for dark chocolate chips and like those so much better than milk chocolate. I still love these cookies and get them from time to time. I like to get them at walmart where they are never more than $3. These never last in our house though as my hubby is a chocolate fein. LOL
Tabitha K.
League City
These cookies were pretty darn good. I didn’t think they were as good as the original ones and the chewy and chunky ones. They didn’t taste as good to me for some reason. I think it’s because the dough part stood out to me more than the chocolate did in this cookie, because the producers were trying to emphasis the chewiness of the cookie (if that makes sense). Either way, I would’ve liked to taste the chocolate more. But they’re still really good if you’re into these cookies.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Okay who doesn't love cookies, especially Chips Ahoy??? These are by far my favorite because I love soft and chewy cookies. They don't leave crumbs like the original chips ahoy cookies do, but taste is similar.
One Con I would note is that once you eat a couple, the taste goes bad (like most sweets do when you eat too many) and you can taste the artificial (whatever that tastes like you know what I mean).  I will still keep eating these as a rare treat tho LOL.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
These cookies are so much different than the normal Chips Ahoy. I usually prefer soft baked cookies, especially when it comes to homemade, but these just have an odd taste to me. They're pretty good if you stick them in the microwave for a few seconds but otherwise, I just stick to dunking the regular Chips Ahoy in milk.
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
These are my all time favorite cookies! I prefer the soft ones over the hard ones because they’re a bit easier to eat. You get a lot of cookies in the container for the price. I love these product and their other variations with Reese’s and other candies!
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Whenever there is a party or time to have friends over, this I my GO TO grab! The chewy cookies make cookies just the best snack ever. The chocolate isn’t too over powering, and it doesn’t hurt your teeth since it is soft and CHEWY. I’m really not sure what more I can say, a cup of glass with a box of these? Can’t go wrong!!
Carlee E.
I love sweets, I am not a fan of the original chips ahoy but I love the chewy ones. I only like soft cookies and these are so delicious. I will say that they don’t taste like a cookie you would eat out of your mom or grandmothers kitchen but that’s okay.! I still love grabbing a few out of the pantry and indulging on sweets.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just seeing a picture of these makes me want to go buy some. Nothing compares to the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. No off brand can compete! The chewy ones are so soft and delicious before you know it you have ate half the pack. Oops. Lol pairs amazingly with a glass of cold milk.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
These taste a bit different from the original chip ahoy cookies. They have a different consistency because they are chewy. They always taste dry to me. I think they are supposed to taste moist, but my mouth always feels super dry after eating. However, if these are on the table ill still have like five. Theyre not bad, but i like the originals a lot better.
Tarole H.
Richmond
Would you say these are better than the original Chips Ahoy! ?
Arielle G.
Chewy or Original Chips Ahoy!
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
Which ones do you like better chewy or crunchy chips ahoy?
Priscilla F.
Are these better than the regular ones when it comes to the softness of the cookie?
Vanessa G.
Do you like your cookies better with milk or chocolate milk?