BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
EYLIN L.
Doral, FL
Deliciosa me encanta con coffe and creme!!! 😍😍😍😍 este sabor es exquisito 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chips Ahoy, and this flavour is especially my favourite one , my mouth is actually watering as I speak. They are so guey and totally affordable. Definitely met my expectations.
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
This is a very good product and I love it so much and I am very interested and excited to more products from this prand 😍😍
justine l.
howell, NJ
Not a fan of these at all. The taste doesn’t remind me of a brownie. I didn’t like them warmed up either.
Ashten N.
Webster, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookie was horrible. It tasted like it was stale and cardboard. I dont know what else to say about it. it's just a horrible cookie.
Annah C.
Belleville
I think these chips ahoy cookies are better then the original. If you love chocolate, then these cookies are for you. The chocolaty goodness is just delicious. 🍪😚🍪😚🍪😚
Jen S.
Chicago
These are my favorite. These are my bad day, break up, got laid off, soul filling indulgent treat
Diana N.
Imperial, CA
Chips ahoy are delicious, but brownie flavor is the best!! 🤗😍 i like to eat it with a glass of milk. 🥛🍫
Amanda B.
Fitchburg
Love that they have soft cookies especially brownie ones reasonably priced. Can’t always find them but good when I do
Cecilia V.
Bloomington
Is it bad to say this is just way to much chocolate for me and I am a extreme chocolate lover to lol I would just perfer the regular chips ahoy
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon