BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
These cookies are heaven for me. Tastes so good and very similar to an actual brownie. Not too expensive but higher priced then normal chips ahoy, but so worth it!
Giada S.
Oakland, CA
They taste so good. I love chocolate and thus one is awesome. Everyone should try this one.
Kendra G.
Manassas, VA
Absolutely love these cookies, I'm not really a chocolate chip person, but these are quite tasty. They are best when you warm them in the microwave no more than 15 seconds. Otherwise they are just ok cookies. I've gone through 2 packs in a week, either there is not enough or they are that good.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV
Listen up, these are better than sex. They help me get through tough times. I try to always have a pack handy.
Jen S.
Chicago
These are my favorite. These are my bad day, break up, got laid off, soul filling indulgent treat
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sounded fantastic, great idea, flavoring not what I expected. Define try not something I will buy again
Ruby S.
Really soft and the chocolate is very creamy. the taste is very nice and i love this so much
Misty B.
hubert
Taste just like brownies love softness of cookies perfect cookies period perfect size cookies/ and textures so soft
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The “brownie” is a little dry in the center. I️ find it taste best when you microwave a few cookies as they get a little soft and chewy! Overall a decent cookie but nothing amazing! Wish the brownie would have been more brownie like and less cookie like.
Vanessa A.
These cookies are really good and have a great chocolate taste. They are a bit dry though and tend to fall apart easy.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon