BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Valentina V.
The best cookie I have ever try. This is a piece of heaven. You should try this, you would fall in love with this cookies
Alejandra S.
Charlotte, NC
ALL THE CHIPS AHOY CHEWY PRESENTATION FOR ME ARE THE BEST. I LOVE COOKIES I AM A COOKIE MONSTER. I BUY IT AT TARGET OR WALMART
Jen S.
Chicago
These are my favorite. These are my bad day, break up, got laid off, soul filling indulgent treat
Dulce J.
Es una locura está combinación de brownie y galleta totalmente adicta a ellas me fascinan y muero por probas más sabores
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Omg these look so yummy! I have an obsession with brownies and Chips Ahoy!!! So i must find these immediately!
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
Oh my goodness these cookies were amazing they went out of my house so quickly, you can't get any better than putting a brownie and a cookie together great creation. only con, I wish they were a little bit bigger.
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chips Ahoy, and this flavour is especially my favourite one , my mouth is actually watering as I speak. They are so guey and totally affordable. Definitely met my expectations.
Annah C.
Belleville
I think these chips ahoy cookies are better then the original. If you love chocolate, then these cookies are for you. The chocolaty goodness is just delicious. 🍪😚🍪😚🍪😚
J. R.
the best I've ever had from this brand! They know a lot about chocolate and it's a super good taste, I love them
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
What can be better? Honestly, they nailed it when they put brownie inside of a cookie! I don't know who wouldn't love these!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon