BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
We were not a fan of the brownie flavor. The taste seemed off. We like the regular ones much better
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
My all time favorite cookie when I'm feeling down. So soft and Chevy and full of delicious flavors.
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
I love these cookies! They're so soft and amazing. The brownie kind is the best! I highly reccomend
Brittany L.
Mililani, HI
Too much chocolate and not enough cookies. A little bit too expensive probably because of the name
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are gross. Very weird flavor. Definitely not buying again. Scared to try other filled variety
jasmin k.
Corcoran, CA
Me and my boyfriend go crazy over these we usually buy packages that's will last us a couple weeks
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
So chewy and so so good. These are my guilty please I love the brownie filling it’s soft and chewy
Courtney P.
Davenport, WA
Best little cookies ever. Si soft and chewy, and the little brownie part is yummy. And so adorable
Lyly R.
Hempstead, TX
I really love these cookies are delicious could eat many. really good recommend they are delicious
Kera K.
Garfield Hts, OH
Oh my gosh. Delicious. These are amazing. Perfect mix of cookies and brownies. Love love love them.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon