BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good to dunk in milk they are good hot and have a nice chocolate center that my kids love
Bethanie H.
Granger , Texas
I'm so sad! I can never find these but they are really good and I love them. I'd definitely buy them again
Sara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were very easy to find however I had an issue always eating more than one because how sweet they are
Amanda R.
Hialeah, FL
woo. I love these. brownies are the best, and when you mix them with cookies it's like heaven in your mouth
Oddymar B.
I love their taste, I would buy them again! It has more brownie flavor than a cookie but they are delicious
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are sooo good! they're a bit too chocolate for me but they're not bad if you only have a few
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
These weren’t my favorite chips ahoy cookies. I’d buy them again but not sure they’d be my first choice.
Ali C.
Berwyn, PA
These are too good to put down! They're so soft that they feel freshly baked from the box! So addicting!
Brandy H.
Newburg, MO
This is my daughter's all time favorite combination cookie! Who doesn't like a cookie and a brownie?!?!?
Tina P.
These cookies are delicious but you get so much less per package then other standard Chips Ahoy cookies.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon