BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love them I love how it's not too sweet All-America and love how it's so delicious I would recommend 100%
Madison
Berea, KY
I love those cookies so much! They're literally the loveliest thing I've ever tasted and it was soooo good!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can cookies get any more delicious? These are amazing and I'll definitely be purchasing them in the future.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for filling a chocolate craving. I don't buy them often because I have ate too many of them
Joanne M.
Nanuet
What could ve so bad...combine a brownue and cookie? Awesome. Super soft. Great tasting cant go wrong!!!!!
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THESE COOKIE BROWNIE THINGS ARE SO GOOD I BUY THEM ALL THE TIME THEYRE NOT HEALTHY BUT THEY TASTE SO GREAT.
Cassandra R.
These cookies are life!!! Soooo perfect what took so long to come up with these? Super delicious with milk.
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
These were the best idea ever. I'm so happy someone thought of this. It's the snack I never knew I needed.
Taylour S.
sheboygan, WI
THESE ARE SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!!!! They are the perfect snack after a breakup omg they make me feel so happy.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting cookies! Great for the chocolate lovers! Good snack for the entire family , very good quality
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon