BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
We eat all these in one sitting! All of their cookies are so dang good. Wish they had more in a pack though.
Angela L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love chocolate and this brownie cookie is heaven sent yes love them with milk and my kids enjoy them as well
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
These are delicious. I love soft & chewy cookies & adding brownie in the mix just makes them that much better
Samantha D.
S Charleston, WV
These are the best! The filling in the middle is amazing! I absolutely love them. I could eat a whole package
Jennifer H.
Perryton, TX
Really chewy honestly the best cookies I have ever had for those who have a sweet tooth I highly recommend.
Kassandra T.
Love chocolate, love brownie and this two together i LOVE IT😍 not to sweet but just the right sweet forme😍
Sara E.
Salem, OH
Not a fan. I thought these would be more moist. Very dense and rich. I would have like if they were gooey.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
These are soooo good if you got a sweet tooth! The combination of the two is just pure fire! It’s so good!
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It really doesn’t gat any better than a brownie inside of a chocolate chip cookie. That’s all i need to say
Kim H.
Manasquan
There is nothing like a sleeve of chips ahoy! I was surprised the brownie filled ones are actually heaven!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon