BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
I thought that these were going to be gross at first, but after I tried them I couldn't get my hands off of them. I love their chewy cookies and these are just perfect with the brownie flavor. Highly recommend trying these.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love cookies, and I love brownies. These little guys are the perfect mixture of both! I love chips ahoy, and whenever I saw these, I HAD to try them. They are sooooo good! I just wish they weren't limited edition.
Anabelle S.
Tampa, FL
Brownie stuffed <3, If i have this in my house I pick at it all day and it's gone by midnight haha my favorite chips ahoy brand type of cookies (: highly recommend if you like brownies like me, will continue to repurchase
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
These cookies were nice and soft, and my teeth sunk right into them. These not only smelled like brownie, but they definitely tasted like brownies…deep cocoa flavor that morphed into a nice not-too-sweet chocolate taste as I chewed more. Plus, and this could all be in my head, but I felt like these had that great stick-to-the-root-of-your-mouth sensation that brownies typically give.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
I keep my desk at work stocked with these and honestly I usually can’t keep them stocked! We all love them! They are so good! I love to warm them up for a few seconds sometimes because that with a glass of milk is an amazing bedtime snack!!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
They're so good ! They're so addicting ! Not too pricy at all . I always purchase mine at Walmart and they're gone fast when I bring them home . They taste just like soft brownies ! I do recommend them !
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Nabisco brownie filled cookies are my favorite cookies. These are yummy and soft and chewy! The brownie filling inside tastes just like a brownie. You get the perfect amount of cookie and brownie. I always tell my friends these are the best!
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
These are a treat for everyone in the family. The cookie on the outside the brownie on the inside. Such a treat for the first time you take a bite into one. If you haven't tried these I suggest that you try them a perfect sweet treat.
Xochitl R.
Gave this a go and was very disappointed. The taste wasn't terrible but the texture was just this sticky mess that was very hard to chew and swallow. Not to mention it sticks to every surface of your mouth. Won't be trying them again.
chali$e R.
Waldorf, MD
MY FAVORITE COOKIE BY CHIPS AHOY! I already am absolutely in love with their chewy cookies but to add a brownie to the mix just adds another delicious dynamic, I highly recommended everyone to try these you will not be disappointed
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon