BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
emily b.
Louisville, KY
Not a big fan of these.. the brownie flavor is very processed-tasting and they just aren't that appetizing :/
Eva A.
I love the soft brownie cookies. They are so good and soo yummy! I enjoy them with a glass of chocolate milk.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
The best. I love the brownies so much they taste like home baked brownies. These are just amazing I love them
Sheri V.
Texarkana, TX
These are so awesome,very soft pop in microwave couple sec,and there even better,price is reasonable,mist try
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good, but not the best. The brownie is good, but not as good as the cookie is when it is by itself
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
My boyfriend bought these by accident and I don't like them very much. Something about the taste is off to me
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
This is such a great cookie. I love heating it in the microwave a little bit, makes it, even more, tasty to.
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are so delicious! Its like eating brownie batter inside a cookie! not too sweet but just right. AWESOME
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
Oh my gosh these cookies are so delicious and addicting! I have to get a pack every time we go to the store!
jessica m.
I didn't like them at all. Weird flavor. Didn't taste like brownie and it was crumbling and dry. Never again
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon