BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Interesting product, but really good. great with milk for dessert. will buy again. great price too. recommend.
Rachel D.
Bishopville, SC
These cookies are made of a lot of chocolate. So if you love chocolate then these cookies are for you... Smile
Not so hot on these cookies. Maybe cookie brownies just aren't for me. I bought these but wasn't very impressed
Amber D.
This is a favorite in my household. My kids love them. I do too. They are absolutely delicious. Dangerously so.
Ashley B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for a snack for work one day and they were pretty Good! I love that they put brownie in the middle!
Estefy V.
Chewy cookies are totally my favorite kind of cookie. They are awesome in every way and I love them so much!!!
Jazmine s.
Brooksville, FL
1,618 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brownies and cookies, the best two things in one. They are great warmed up and become even chewier . so good
Edith T.
Stockton, CA
When I discovered these I fell in love! Their so soft and yummy! If your a cookie lover you have to try these
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
I LOVE ALL COOKIES. I WILL EAT EVERY COOKIE. THERE IS NO COOKIE I WONT TRY. BUT THESE ARE SO DANK I LOVE THEM
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon