BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Hallie W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
There Amazing I'm A Fat Kid And Any Kind If Cookie Is Amazing To Me Especially Chocolate Chip & Brownie Filled .
KELSEY F.
Fort Riley, KS
You can never go wrong with brownies and when you mix cookies AND brownies. You know you're in heaven! Love them.
Brieanna K.
Keyser, WV
Listen up, these are better than sex. They help me get through tough times. I try to always have a pack handy.
Heather R.
Caruthersvlle, MO
Loved these cookies for years! Best tasting chocolate chip cookies ever! Love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
Love them ! I love anything chops a hoy. I have to hide them from myself. I will always hold them number one .
Kelsey K.
So so good, very rich, and very addictive, I definitely would buy them again, and I definitely would recommend
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Totally in love, these are so good I definitely do recommend it, you can get them at Walmart for a great price
rosabel p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I havent had these ina long time hut theyre so good! My kiddos love then as well ! Its their favorite chookies
Amaris G.
Troy, AL
i use to go through about three of these a lot due to them being very good & they make my mouth water for more
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always a classic very good cookie it's always in my house and I love it everyone should try this at least once
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon