BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Patrick C.
Ewing, NJ
Delicious. I love a soft cookie and this is a classic chewy chocolate chip. Brownie bits are chewy and delicious.
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were just absolutely awful! They did not taste great at all. I do not recommend that you buy these cookies.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good product. Great with milk. You have the best of both worlds. Cookies and brownies. Whole family loves these.
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
Great idea in all its intentions but not my favorite. Its just too sweet for my taste. I like the original best.
Lokken C.
Nashville, IN
Great delicious creation of food, a nice treat when you need something sweet. Recommended must try desert.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
This product tastes great! My kids and I love it. I recommend it to all my friends. Couldn't be happier with it.
Rachel D.
Bishopville, SC
I had like these chocolate filled cookies.. They are good dipped in milk. I think they did good on these cookies
mirna t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg soft cookies and brownie? YES, amazing product is super amazing and cheap product , perfect for munchies day
Jackie M.
Colton, CA
Mmmmmm!! These are amazing!!! Making my mouth water at this moment!!! So soft with the amazing taste of chocolate
Vanessa R.
So delicious, this mus be something permanent not just temporary ☹️ was sweet but not the point to make sick lol
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon