BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Enriqueta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I reallly like this brand of cookies it taste very good. It is chewy and i like it better than all the other cookies.
Emily F.
These are really good however I do prefer homemade to these cookies, these do the job wen you just don't want to bake
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
VERY SWEET!!!! Really soft cookie brownie melts in your mouth loved them goes grrat with a cup of milk on the side .
Kathleen S.
Rogersville, Al
These cookies are aeesome. There a filled cookie that is a starting plus. They are affordable. Purchased at walmart.
Natalie R.
I love the chocolately cookies it just gives them more taste and if you love chocolate you would totally enjoy these
Elianys G.
Hmmm, delicious Quite simply, I love them! From the chocolate chips until smooth cookie, sin much to say, delicious!
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Oh my goodness are these amazing. I absolutely love the flavor. Heat them up for 10 seconds and they're even better!
Lauren H.
Canton, OH
These are very good! The perfect snack food for when you're craving something sweet and you're not sure what you want
Alicia S.
Saint Francis, KS
Sooo good! Best of both worlds! Cookie & brownie! I have been buying these for awhile and my whole family loves them'
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
One of my best friend's staples. Always buy when she visits from out of state. They really are awesome. *characters*
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon