BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Laila S.
Son las mejores galletas que pudieron crear 😍 es como dos cosas deliciosas en una, son demasiado buenas y crujientes.
Tonia M.
Huntsville, AL
Very delightful. Perfect for a chocolate lover. Even better when heated in the microwave for about 10 or so seconds.
Angela G.
GRAND ISLAND, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love just about every Chips Ahoy cookie but I felt like the Brownie and these cookies tasted kind of preservativey
💜Tabitha💜 S.
Blytheville, AR
I just recently tried this item and I like it. It's not overwhelming and has the right touch of brownie on the inside
DeLayna T.
Duncan, OK
The brownie taste is a little off on these. Not my favorite. Just a little bit brownie flavor. Almost treated bitter
Susan S.
These cookies are so addicting! My mouth is watering just thinking about them. I wish I could just live off of these.
Ana H.
Asheboro, NC
My favorite go-to snack while I was pregnant! Now, I'm constantly making these, and enjoy them several times a month.
Shannon R.
Pop these in the microwave for a few seconds and you have a dessert that tastes like it came from a high end bakery.
Yasameen S.
Love dipping these in milk and eating them late at night.l makes you feel like a kid again. can be bought at walmart
Cassady B.
Walnutport
Nice taste. Loving it. Would recommend if you love nice tastes and snacks. Don’t eat to much. It will make you sick.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon