BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Alicia R.
Louisville, KY
My favorite...

I absolutely love these. I could eat for breakfast ,lunch and dinner !! Lol but really a awesome cookie
Carol A.
Compton, CA
This see are just simply amazing I take a couple everyday to school taste so good and I recommed for Anyone to try them
Laurie S.
Tampa
Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm chunky is the way to go these are so good I love them in every way possible. I would recommend it
Brianna L.
Weslaco, TX
These are the bestttttt! but for some reason i can no longer find them at my grocery store and it makes me very sad :(
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL
These cookies are so good but I don't see them on the shelf often. I usually have to go to different stores to find it.
raisa d.
spring , TX
I love these so much , so tasty so good if you love chocolate and have a sweet tooth then this is a yes , recommended.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product! Great taste! Great quanity for an awesome price! Easy to find and available at lots of locations!
Vanessa A.
These cookies are really good and have a great chocolate taste. They are a bit dry though and tend to fall apart easy.
Kayla D.
The brownie inside of the cookie. I'm in heaven! These are delicious! I tried to make a brookie but it didmt work out.
Michelle M.
Buckeye, AZ
Really good the brownies filling works I was scarred to try it but it was really good. Gummy wittch I like really soft
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon