BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Vania H.
Des Plaines, IL
ugh they taste like eggs like they have tooo much eggs in them they are soft and its nice that they are filled with brownie
Courtney R.
Columbus, OH
I love these cookies with a tall glass of milk! I can only eat a couple at a time however, because the chocolate is so rich
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,485 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these & there not hard to chew like others if you have sensitive teeth. The taste is wonderful to I love chocolate.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
These are everything and more!! The perfect fix for those with a serious sweet tooth! Super chocolatey but not overbearing
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I always buy my kids something to snack on and I always buy them this one it's mine and my kids favorite snack to snack on.
Rachel M.
I absolutely love any chewy chips ahoy cookies they are all perfect and amazing I just wish I could get more in a container
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
This is a very good product and I love it so much and I am very interested and excited to more products from this prand ūüėćūüėć
Valentina V.
The best cookie I have ever try. This is a piece of heaven. You should try this, you would fall in love with this cookies
Janelyn R.
Homestead, FL
This is one of my go to treats when I need something sweet. It tastes great and definitely good!!! Usually buy every time
Ja'Keraa K.
Mobile
I love these cookies these are really my favorites they are so good I could sit and eat these all day highly recommended
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon