BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Rachel L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When the nieces or nephews are over we get these and some other snacks it's their favorite. So yummy they always get eaten up!
Courtney W.
Greenbelt, MD
Not the best. The brownie is not good at all. The cookies part is ok. Everyone has their own tastebuds. It’s worth a try to see
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
These are very sweet and a lot of people won’t like that but I do! The only complaint I have is that they are sooo bad for you
Yesenia P.
Orlando, FL
These are so good! I love brownies so when I saw these cookies for the first time I didn't even think twice about buying them.
Jessica M.
These cookies are amazing. Chewy and fantastic. I try not to get them very often as they disappear way faster than they should.
Brianne D.
Spotswood, NJ
Absolutely love this cookie. Nabisco did a good job with this one. They never disappoint. Always a favorite after-school snack
Kasey O.
These are delicious! This cookie gives you the best of both worlds, it is a cookie on the outside and a brownie on the inside.
Ann Z.
Garfield
I love chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Best cookies ever. Always am sure to stock up so I can have them for a daily snack
Ravin R.
Dallas, GA
These are seriously amazing. I love cookies and brownies, so I can see why putting them into one makes for such a great snack!
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
These are delicious. They are very rich so only a couple at a time is possible. Good product. I will definitely purchase again.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon