BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Reese D.
Gilmer, TX
I LOVE THESE i can literally take a whole pack out in a couple of hours lol but it's pretty great not to expensive i don't think but then again you never know i've been eating these since i was like 6 and i'm 16 so
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
My absolute favorite cookie. i love the filled cookies whether its the fudge or chocolate brownie. its one of the best cookie brands ever. i would recommend every flavor. i buy these all the time which might be a reason i am a little heavy. they are more expensive than most brands.
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
If you love chewy cookies, and overwhelming chocalte flavors then this cookie is for you. (And also we should be friends, cause same.) A chewy cookie with a really fudgy brownie center. It's pretty delicious and very sweet. So if you don't like overly sweet things I'd stay away, it's a rich cookie.
Kate B.
These are just okay. I tried these earlier this year and I don't think the flavor is quite right. It didn't seem like there was a true chocolate flavor. They had that fake chocolate taste and just fell flat for me.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
These are my son's favorite cookies from Chips Ahoy! They are the perfect mix of the two best desserts! And if you heated them up in the microwave for 10 seconds- delicious. Bad news is they are hard to find so if you see them, buy a couple packs. :)
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
these are okay but a little dry. personally i don’t like super thick dry cookies but if you do then you’ll like them. i like the idea and think with a little work they could be great. i’m not sure why they’re dry because all the other chips ahoy cookies i’ve had haven’t been this way.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I really liked these when I tried them! I love brownies and I figured these would be pretty good and I was right I loved them. I've only bought these once thought because they were kind of pricey for me.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Try it one time and omg I really enjoyed it. It’s one of the most hardest to find in store so I order it online. But if they had it where I live I would totally buy it all the time. It is chocolate and brownies are my favorite. Those two combined are amazing flavors. I recommend.
Amanda V.
Cincinnati, OH
These cookies are so soft and delicious for chocolate-lovers. However, this cookie is majority brownie, rather than a 50/50 ratio, which might be even a bigger plus for some! The 6-count is also perfect as a dessert, and goes great paired with a pint of ice cream to dip in.
Jennifer T.
These were alright...but to Me, it tasted Like RAW brownie batter inside... They are soft and chewy, but I expected cooked brownies inside. We all agreed that it tasted like raw brownies inside...not enough cookies in a package...but I would not purchase these again anyway!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon