BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Karlena L.
Covington Ga
These are really good! We have some in our house right now! My daughter loves these for a dessert and always asks me to buy them!
Sherry H.
Orlando, FL
Oh my God. So glad they brought this out. If you love brownies and cookies. These are just for you. Love how they are oh so yummy
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
THESE are mhmmm good!! SOFT, BROWNIE, AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE. IF THAT DON'T SOUND LIKE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN IDK WAT IS THEN!
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Was not a fan of these chewy cookies. Way too much filling and overly sweet. Not good for dipping in milk either. Wont buy again
Alexzandrea V.
Bronx, NY
These are so very good. They are very chewy. They are best with a glass of milk or throw them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Ginny N.
I will always love Chewy Chips Ahoy! I love the soft, fresh out of the oven taste. I love the chocolaty taste and the soft bite.
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I love how is they stay soft and always seen fresh. My when fa.iky lime these as well and of course go great with a glass of milk
Phyllis S.
Culpeper, VA
These cookies are so yummy. I normally get them at food lion but I have seen them at walmart as well. They are pretty inexpensive
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Classic super soft cookie, with a soft chocolate center. They are good, but amazing warmed up for a few seconds in the microwave.
Diana S.
Love the taste of it! Especially to eat with milk would recommend for when out for a snack! Taste amazing any typr of chips ahoy!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon