BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Joanna B.
Lorton, VA
I really enjoy these because of how soft they are just like if t were a brownie. It also has a really strong chocolate taste which I looove
Faith M.
Indianapolis , IN
These are such a great combination. I can only find them in small packs at the gas station so I always stock up! Theyre so soft and chewy.
Jada M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the soft batch cookies the filling on the inside is very tasteful and flavorful I love brownies so having them in cookie form is great
Brooke V.
Randolph, NY
These are my boyfriends favorite! He could eat so many of these! I'm glad they have them because they make a quick snack on our road trips!
Ana B.
Newark, DE
Love love this cookie do soft and chewy and taste delicious, great for a late snacks and for the kiddos to take to school for a lunch snack
Amanda B.
Maryville
These have to be the best cookie that has ever been invented. I tried these and they are my favorite. I highly recommend everyone try these
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
These are alright. The brownie inside isn't very chocolatey and is more just sweet in general. I'll keep my cookies and brownies separate.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I love these they are so sweet and delicious I can't eat more than a few but that's probably a good thing. I would totally recommend these
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
I love chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Of course they came up with this incredible compromise. They are a must have at any sleepover.
Erica F.
Mansfield, OH
So soft and melt in your mouth. A snack that can definitely get you into trouble, can easily eat way too many. Fresh and taste homemade.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon