BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Lindsey M.
Yum Yum! I love them in my tum, these cookies are amazing! I love most of chips ahoy cookies and love them with some lactose free milk. They are great for school, on the go, anywhere really. You can't go wrong with chips ahoy as they will never betray you. Always the same great taste just multiple different flavors
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
These are delicious! I like the 6 count pack, it's perfect for lunches and keeping the cookies fresh. It is the perfect amount, not too many and just the perfect count. I buy these at Walmart, but have also seen them in Target and other grocery stores, so it can easily be found.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Whoever thought of this was simply amazing and I want to give them the biggest hug ever. When I have the major Munchies I can quickly run to Walmart and or Kroger to grab these cookies because they are the perfect Sweet Tooth craving snack. The day that I wanted a cookie and a brownie and couldn't decide which one I wanted I walked into the store and the light shined on the cookie aisle and on these cookies. The cookie gods have answered my prayers.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks to eat! I love how it gives you a sweet chocolate flavor with a chewy consistency! Its so delicious and it looks delicious as well. The chocolate chip cookie around the brownie mesmerizes me with that light texture. It is so unique and enjoyable to snack on! Thank you Chips Ahoy for this amazing creation you have invented!!!
Sandra K.
I usually really enjoy most Nabisco Chips Ahoy cookies, so I thought I'd give this brownie-filled one a try. It's just too sickly sweet and heavy. The brownie in the middle sounds like a great idea, but it just ends up being overkill with the sweetness and isn't nearly as good as the others (original, chewy and chocolate chunk).
Janet s.
Reno, NV
I love these cookies, they were delicious. My husband bought them for me because i was craving cookies and he know how much i love chocolate and rhese were perfect for my craving. They go great with a cup of warm milk or a cup of coffee aswell. I will definitely be getting these again. I would recommend these to any chocolate lover.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly not a fan of these cookies at all. Not the best quality. Id much rather get oreos or something else. I dont go out of my way to buy these. Occasionally they just end up in my life lol. Not the best. they are soft but its not like "fresh cookie soft"
Vincenzo L.
I love cookies. I love birthday cake. I love frosting. So it was a real bummer that I didn't love these Chips Ahoy filled cookies.  I'm obsessed with Chips Ahoy's S'mores filled cookies which is what struck up my curiosity about these, but I was left disappointed and wouldn't purchase this particular flavor again.
Ieshia C.
Raleigh, NC
Omg I love love love these cookies! I was already in love with the chewy chocolate chip and when they added the brownie it just made it 10 times better. I would recommend this to everyone! Especially if you have a sweet tooth!
Lauren D.
I was a very unsatisfied with this cookie when in with Good thoughts but ended up very disappointed very chewy but didn't really taste like brownie tasted old very crumbly bought those at the dollar store affordable nice snack but not what I was expecting at all
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon