BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Karisma M.
Hayward, CA
Perfect for a cheat snack and a glass of milk! They are so soft and so good! I use them when making smores and they just melt in your mouth!
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
Let's just say it's delicious! I would purchase this again for my family. It is not easy to find this as stotes don't seem to always have it.
Catelyn B.
Clarkston
I'm not a fan of normal chips ahoy cookies, but these are so soft and delicious!!! And the brownie inside is the perfect amount of chocolate!
Jordan M.
Redding , CA
SO GOOD. So soft. I hate hard cookies, but these were so good. I bought them and I may have eaten the whole box the same night I bought it !
Allison H.
These are delicious!! I️ love the brownie in the cookie! Two of my favorite things! I️ also like to pop them in the microwave for just a bit!
Francheska F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay so this is food and we all know we all love food and i don't really know why we need to make a review for this wonderful goodness treat!
Patrice C.
York, SC
These cookies were just delectable. I anticipated that they would be dry and crumbling. Yet to my suprise theybwere sweet, savory, and soft.
Kimberly C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the chewy chips ahoy apposed to the original, love the soft feeling. super delicious and always purchase them when at the supermarket.
Lester R.
Madisonville, TN
These are a rich delicious cookie that eats like a brownie cant go wrong with these! we have bought these several timeswork good in milk too!
Jada M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love the soft batch cookies the filling on the inside is very tasteful and flavorful I love brownies so having them in cookie form is great
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon