BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Tara G.
Huntington, WV
These Nabisco chewy Chips Ahoy brownie filled soft cookies are the best of both worlds with brownies and chocolate chip cookies combined into one.
Nazani T.
Long Beach, CA
These cookies are AMAZING. they are so soft and chewy. I love brownies and cookies and now i don't need to choose between them. They are so yummy.
Meredith M.
The cookies were soft but the brownie was not as good as I thought it would be. I was slightly disappointed. I bought the cookies at Kroger.
Kourtney S.
Thomasville, GA
I looove these. They have to be the softest cookies on the market. They taste great. They are not too sweet and the chocolate is not over powering.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We liked these but not our favorite. I couldn't taste the brownies like I thought I would be able to. We will buy again and try them again though
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
My favorites. Cookies and brownie mixed in one. When I seen these I was soooo excited. Everyone needs a little but of sweetness in their lives ;)
Tiffany J.
Jacksonville, FL
Now I love Chips Ahoy! But these were just nasty. The inside was so dry. I will just stick to the regular chewy ones or yhe original Chips Ahoy!
Julie G.
Holland, MI
What's not to love about this Cooke and brownie combination. It is great warmed up in the microwave and with milk of course. My kids love these.
Alex C.
Troy, IL
These were very delicious and the brownie inside makes them taste 10 times better. I like that they are chewy because I don't like hard cookies.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not a big chips ahoy fan but I do prefer the softer, chewier cookies. These are good, definitely fulfill your chocolate cravings! $3 at Walmart
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon