BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Chips Ahoy has created this awesome brownie filled cookie! The cookies are soft and have so much flavor! Definitely a must try before they disappear
JACKIE M.
East Chicago, IN
The picture makes this look good but when i tried it i was upset. My 2 favorite snack made together is suppose to be the bomb.com and these were not
Amber F.
La Porte, IN
Best cookies you will ever eat!!!! Hard to not eat the whole bag in one sitting!!!! My husband could eat 2 bags in 1 sitting and still ask for more!
Sammi G.
Norcross
These are great when you just need a little bit of chocolate. They're pretty rich though so I wouldn't eat more then 3 at a time. I got these at cvs.
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
I like my cookies on softer side. Especially when they are fresh from the oven. Since I don't bake cookies everyday these are great fall back cookie.
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Great job Nabisco. Two of my favorite snacks of all time in one bite. Taste fresh all the time. Pop them in the microwave and they taste fresh baked.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I REALLY LOVE THIS BRAND WITH MY LIFE! I'm a big fan of cookies and I eat this since I was a little girl, they are crunchy but at the same time soft.
Nazani T.
Long Beach, CA
These cookies are AMAZING. they are so soft and chewy. I love brownies and cookies and now i don't need to choose between them. They are so yummy.
Jamie L.
I really wanted to love these, but they were far too rich. Some were too goopy, while others were too stiff. I probably won't be purchasing again.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are another one of my favorite chips ahoy cookies! They taste amazing and with a glass of milk it's even better! I bought these from Kroger!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon