BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Amber F.
La Porte, IN
Best cookies you will ever eat!!!! Hard to not eat the whole bag in one sitting!!!! My husband could eat 2 bags in 1 sitting and still ask for more!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
These are great! I tried them at a friends house and they were so good I had to go buy some for myself! Just the right amount of cookie and brownie!
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
These are delicious! They are rich and sweet and always satisfy both my cookie and late night chocolate cravings! I buy these a couple times a month!
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
A favorite for both kids and adults. all the great taste of the classic chewy chocolate chip cookie with a bonus of chocolatey brownie in the center
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Great job Nabisco. Two of my favorite snacks of all time in one bite. Taste fresh all the time. Pop them in the microwave and they taste fresh baked.
Marie S.
Aurora
Chips ahoy are the soft chewy cookies ever they are the best cookies I can eat this all day long I love the fast and go first love chocolate cookies
Denise V.
Kissimmee , FL
I didn't expect much since they are pre packaged cookies with brownies but these were not good and no where near healthy , I honestly avoid these now
Tierra B.
Weird combination but its pretty good the pack usually cost about $3 at your local grocery stores . Probably wont buy again or at least for awhile .
Samantha C.
These are one of the best cookies ever! It’s the best of both worlds. I would recommend especially if you cannot choose between cookies or brownies.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Chips Ahoy has created this awesome brownie filled cookie! The cookies are soft and have so much flavor! Definitely a must try before they disappear
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon