BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I love it , I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season right amount of season and it melts in your mouth
Chelsie S.
Pocomoke City, MD
These are sooo good with vanilla ice cream! I would heat these up when I needed something sweet and eat with ice cream. It was almost like having a brownie sundae lol
Trish M.
These cookies are heaven on earth. They are so soft and delicious and taste even better when you microwave them for a few seconds. I end up eating these things so fast.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Either one of my good favorite cookies Chips Ahoy chewy cookies I like them my kids like them my family like them and we buy them a lot for snacking watching movies
Mckenzi F.
these are my favorite cookies by far! i️ love to snack on these when i’m in the mood for something sweet after a meal. my nephews really love them too so that’s always a plus!
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are absolutely amazing. It is like biting into a brownie cookie which in all reality is exactly what it is but you don't really understand until you take that first bite. These things could be addicting. We wonder why there are so many obese people this is why sadly. I could become obese if I had these around me all the time because I would not stop eating them. Awesome taste definitely have to eat in small portions because they are very rich and extremely high in fat calories carbs and sugar so if you eat more than one cookie the sugar intake is so high that you literally crash. They are a great snack and actually a very good topping 4 certain desserts when you crumble and use them as a topping.
Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
Chewy chips o hoy,😍😍 Man if only I had some rn anlov how it's so chewy and the chocolate taste a bit better 😍. It's nice to eat with milk and sit in front of the heater😂
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chips Ahoy, and this flavour is especially my favourite one , my mouth is actually watering as I speak. They are so guey and totally affordable. Definitely met my expectations.
T B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The “brownie” is a little dry in the center. I️ find it taste best when you microwave a few cookies as they get a little soft and chewy! Overall a decent cookie but nothing amazing! Wish the brownie would have been more brownie like and less cookie like.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were eh. I loved the idea so I bought them but I forgot to look & they were chewy cookies. I hate the flavor chewy cookies have in premade cookies. I wish these were the original ones with brownies in them!

Update: Did put these in the oven though. They were amazing! Like homemade crispy cookies on the outside & warm & soft on the inside. Took that chewy cookie flavor away too!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon