BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
These cookies are pretty good. But they can be a bit sweet. I don't really prefer sweet stuff. But if you are a big fan of sweets then I recommend this for you!
Naysha
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies. What's better than cookies and brownies put together? Nothing! I get these at my local Publix. I just wish more came in the box.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
What i think about these chewy chips ahoy brownie soft cookies. First they are super good and they chunks of brownie in them. I buy them in my local supermarket
Jenise A.
We like the regular chips ahoy but these chewy ones are just as good. My toddler enjoys these the most and probably would eat the whole package if unsupervised.
jade s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect for when you want brownies but don't feel like cooking or when your on the go. Sweet and chewy and if you microwave them they are even better
Vicky T.
I will eat hard cookies, but my favorite are always soft ones. I love the fact that it just melts in my mouth. Every time I go to the store I have to get one!
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
I am not impressed with the flavor or texture of this product. It just did not come together and was not good save yourself and make some chocolate chip fresh
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
When these came out I was so amazed! I love chips ahoy now imagine them with brownies. These are not very healthy but really delicious with a tall cup of milk.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
These weren't bad, but maybe a little too sweet and rich for my taste. I couldn't eat very many at a time. But I love a good brownie, so these were fun to try.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chips Ahoy! Will forever be one of my very favorite cookie brands ever!! But the chewy brownie cookies are melt in your mouth amazing. I absolutely love them!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon