BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
These cookies are soon good. it's the best of both worlds with a brownie and a cookie. it's a chocolate overload you will need some milk after or while eating these.
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
These are not the best Chips Ahoy! cookies. They don't taste much like brownie. They honestly taste more like the regular cookies than anything. I would buy these again if they were on sale, but they are really nothing too special. I wouldn't recommend.
Salma E.
Tualatin, OR
These are so good when you are just having a bad day, like this will make you happy. They are so good I love eating them!! They are also good with a cup of milk and just watching some tv.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love these cookies they're the best cookies by chips ahoy in my opinion, good snack or treat for your kids. I got them from Walmart and they weren't too expensive
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
These cookies are heaven for me. Tastes so good and very similar to an actual brownie. Not too expensive but higher priced then normal chips ahoy, but so worth it!
Nigeria P.
Jacksonville, AL
I indulge in these cookies thinking it can't be a mistake on this combination... Little did I know the brownie in the cookie made it taste like the laxative my mom gave me as a child.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I did not like these at all. The cookie part was fine, but the brownie had an off taste to me and was very dry. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I will not repurchase.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
I really wanted to enjoy this it was okay they do t taste bad but the brownie part taste dry and it felt like it could of been just chocolate bread not a brownie
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
My expectations were a little let down, as i was hoping for the fresh out of the oven taste and feeling of brownies and cookie explosion combination. I will from here on out stick with the original chips ahoy!
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What a hit these cookies are in my family! I just can't seem to buy enough of them. They love the chocolate brownie taste. You can't go wrong with these cookies!!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon