BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Natalie A.
As a chocolate lover, I got to say, these aren't my favorite. The only cookies I've ever liked was the birthday cake ones. But i just feel like these cookies are too much, though they are tasty. But after one cookie, I don't want anymore lol
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
There is seriously no better explanation than PLEASE go out and buy these! They are soo delicious! Probably not the best choice but I could probably eat a whole box within a day if I didn't stop myself! I promise you'll become addicted!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't think they're could be a better cookie then this ! It is the opposite of healthy but it tastes so good ! The cookie and the brownie are so good ! I got these from target ! It's not expensive !
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Great on flavor ! Not to thick and not to thin . It was very delicious when I tried it ( taste great with milk ) lots of chocolate, I don't think it's the healthiest , I recommend this product for a nice snack.
Amie E.
So I'm pretty sure we all agree that cookies and brownies go head to head for the winner when it comes to desert. Well these cookies are the best hybrid yet. They are squishy and gooey and delicious.
Victoria C.
Oh my gosh these are so good especially like on a cheat day these are great and especially with the chocolate chips and then the brownie in the middle it's just so perfect
Lisa S.
Ikes Fork, WV
Kills two cravings at once! These are so good! Usually on sale at my local grocer, so definitely a great buy! My kid would live on these if I would allow it. Soft and chewy, but even better in the microwave.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love these cookies so much! Super soft, very moist and just plain delcious! First time purchased last week and needs less to say these were gone the first day! So great!
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
These cookies only lasted 2 days between my boyfriend and I. They are HEAVENLY! And my favorite. Soft baked cookies and soft chewy brownies are some of my favorite desserts and this combines them!!
Stephanie V.
Not a fan. I love cookies and chocolate chip is my favorite but something about these are just off. The price is ok but I rather eat generic. They are not stale but taste old or something. I do not recommend these to cookie fans.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon