BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
Very sad and not like any brownie. I'd jf. Kid Njdnjbromnce. Did Judy jjfkkf jjfkkf find fj f fm fj find fj fiif jjfkkf fiif fjurhr fiif fj jfidk f f f jjfkkf fj me jf. Kid kkf fiif fiif
Cicely L.
Rochester, IL
These were delicious at first but got a little too sweet after the first 2-3 cookies. I love both cookies and brownies, but these just tasted very processed. I still would repurchase them.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
These are decent. They definitely aren't as good as I thought they would be though. They both just taste too fake for me. They were good but slightly disappointing. I would recommend that you try them though.
Keesha H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
These were just ok. When I first saw them I was so excited because it combines two of my favorite things. Chips ahoy and brownies. But these fell a little flat from all of the hype.
Brittany R.
Modesto
5 stars for taste, but one star for healthiness. These cookies are perfect for when I'm not paying attention to diet and healthy eating. The brownie inside the cookie is the best of both worlds. The texture is great and of course so is the taste.
Sherhlub V.
Loved how this was filled with brownie on the inside! Super delicious! Many kids at parties like them so much so I kind of wish that they were individually packed. Great taste though!
PEPPER W.
Marietta, GA
This are so addictive and a must need for any women when you need a sweet fix!! I found these at Walmart one day and fell in love! The brownie and cookie is the perfect combination
Sara B.
Really enjoyed these chocolate filled cookies. Very affordable and worth the buy. Great for anyone with kids. No need to make homemade cookies when you got these in the house. Perfect with a glass of milk.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
My all time favorite cookie. Brownies are my time favorite snack so when they added brownie in a cookie it was no surprise that I would love it. Would highly recommend to Chocolate cookie lovers everywhere.
Sara K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tastes amazing!!! They are so bad for you, but I can't help it. They taste great!!! If you need to treat yourself ---- this is a great treat!!! These are good for kids too! They also taste amazing in milk!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon