BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Breanne P.
Marion, KS
These are our favorite cookies, they are the most delicious chocolate chip cookies next to homemade! We love to take these camping with us, and they are usually gone in no time. The packaging keeps them so extremely fresh!
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Cookies and brownies together?? Yuuum. Of course these are not healthy, we already know that but they are great! If you love sweets , especially a chocolate lover... Worth a try. Usually i only find special chips a hoy in at target.
Morgan S.
Duluth, MN
These cookies are soooo good. Definitely a tasty treat for when you're craving something sugary. The brownie in the middle is a nice bonus to the already deliciously tasty chips ahoy cookies.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chips Ahoy can do no wrong in my book! The brownie filled cookies are an excellent improvement on the original soft cookie variety they have, you should try them if you are a chocolate lover
Jackie H.
These are so delicious and incredibly soft! It combines the perfect chocolate chip cookie with a soft brownie inside! I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for a soft cookie! Chips Ahoy! always does an incredible job!
Alyssa P.
My husband brought these home the other night and I was so disappointed. The only thing that made it a little better was microwaving to make it nice and warm, I like the original chips ahoy much better and will not buy these again
Brenna S.
Just like heaven in your mouth. I dont usually eat sweets but when it comes to these cookies I will. Nice original chocolate chip taste on the outside and when you fully bite to the inside you get a soft chewy brownie.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
This just sounds so delightful. I love this idea and they are so gooey and delicious and I wish they weren't a ton of calories so that I could eat all of them. I love these with all my heart please make a healthy version
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my gosh are these addicting they are stuffed with softened brownie chocolate. You can eat a whole package of not careful. There isn't as many cookies like just the chocolate chip cookies.
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chips ahoy are my FAVORITE cookies on earth. Always my go to cookie! But mix in brownies to the equation and it's game OVER. My two favorite sweets all in one?? YES PLEASE. So soft and chocolatly, my guilty pleasure!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon