BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Tayler K.
Auburn, AL
You can never go wrong with a brownie or a cookie and definitely not a combination. They aren't anything homemade by any means but if you don't have the time to bake then put these in the microwave and it's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These were okay. I really prefer the original chips ahoy instead of the chewy but I had to try this when I saw it at the store last year. Definitely get a brownie taste out of them so they did a good job with it. Just not my cup of tea :)
Jaina P.
Chino, CA
One day I walked into work for an early morning shift and these were sitting on the table. And even at 5 am I couldn’t help myself and grabbed one. Little did I know that I would bite down into a little piece of heaven. After one bite I was HOOKED no matter what I go the store for if I see these I immediately throw them in my basket.!!
Jennifer W.
Mesa, AZ
Not my favorite, they are just to sweet. There original is still the best and even the original chewy is really good. But this is just too sweet, very overpowering and I probably won't buy again. If you like very very sweet. You will love these.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Oh my goodness... these cookies. They are literally some of the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten. They are horrible for you, but they taste like heaven. You can get them at stores like Walmart and Target and they aren't that expensive.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
This are great. A bit pricey for a pack of cookies but worth it for a treat here and there. They are not a healthy just but a good one haha. I like to heat These in the microwave for a couple of seconds and enjoy with a glass of milk.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
these are really good. they stay soft too not like some that once you open the bag get hard. it has a resealable container so it does its job. I would recommend it to anyone that loves cookies and brownies. we keep them stocked in my hosue.
Mary C.
I find these disgusting. Chips ahoy are good as they are, adding the brownie to the middle just ruined them. Even my child doesn't like them which is saying a lot. He likes everything cookie related. They're just gross. I even tried to dip these in milk, and they're just gross.
JJ K.
Lapeer, MI
These were delicious. They did not last long around here. Brownies are my husbands favorite. I had 2 of them. within 2 days the whole package was gone. How can he stay skinny and eat all those calories?? Hmmm? jealous. but he did love them. Nice package. i wait for sale to buy.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Limited Edition Brownie
Soft Cookies are to die for! They're just so soft and
chewy! They really live up to their name. Nothing on
the market comes close to them.They are affordable
too. I recommend these to everybody.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon