BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Ritchie R.
San Elizario, TX
At first I thought these would be too sweet for me but after biting one I found out it had the perfect balance of sweetness! I had bought a pack with my friend and we ended up finishing the pack before we reached our destination and will keep buying them they are the perfect snack and perfect combination
Julie Q.
i absolutley love this type of cookies, i love how chewy they are, my teeth are pretty sensitive so i buy these kind and i just keep going back. they're just so delicious compaired to other brands.
honestly if i could i'd buy a lifetime supply of these
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
omg i cant emphasize how much i love theese cookies. they are thedefinition of perfection who would ever think you can stick a brownie inside of a cookie who ever thought of it should be president i love theese so so so much you gotta try them yourself
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
My boyfriend came home with these, knowing us, we were super excited! I love cookies and brownies so these should be a win win right? NOPE. the brownie in the middle is disgusting, the cookie doesn't even taste like regular chips ahoy. I thought these were way too sweet and couldn't even finish one.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chips ahoy is okay, but the cookie is just to sweet. I can never eat more than one cookie because it's so sugary. I like sugar, but this just has too much. I like the texture and it's super chewy, but I can't get over the too sweetness of it. It's an interesting flavor though, just not one I like.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
Decent cookie construction, but the nutritional values create something to be desired. On top of that, the flavor profiles presented leave an unexpectedly incomplete flavor concept. I would not recommend these, as they don't fulfill the chocolate craving.
Valerie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are ADDICTING! The package makes them appear larger than they really are, though - they are just small cookies STUFFED with soft, chocolatey brownies. They're incredible in milk.
Not recommended for people with self-control issues - at 80 calories a cookie, you might regret it later.

Megan K.
Nashville, TN
HOLY COW! these are so freaking good! you wouldn't believe how good a brownie filled cookie could be until you tried it. The only reason its not 5 stars is that its so rich you can only eat one. and who wants to eat just one cookie??? I would recommend.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
do not like these at all - was really disappointed in the flavor of these - we bought these as an experiment and my kids did not like the flavor at all - they went to complete waste around my house - the packaging looks good but the taste is not that good
Nisha K.
Riverside, CA
These cookies are by far the best packaged cookies I have ever tried! Whenever my college organization has a barbecue or other event that requires a kind of sweet snack, we always get these! Everyone looks forward to having them. These are absolutely delicious and I hope these never discontinue!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon