BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Shreenz P.
Clarksburg, MD
These are the best soft and chewy cookies ever. Put them in the microwave for 10 seconds and they turn out just perfect. Make sure you have milk and it's like your childhood coming back. These cookies are a little flat so if you're in the mood for something light then these are the ones to go. There's always a sale on these cookies at your local grocery store so keep an eye out.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been eating chips ahoy since I was a little girl and this is by far my favorite until this day i still enjoy these I baught these at Walmart for a great price purse which I am tasting snack my kids love to eat it with a glass of milk really recommend this product.
Casey K.
Howell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies definitely satisfy any sweet tooth! I purchase these when I'm craving a small sweet snack, and the smaller packages are just the right amount to satisfy that craving. They're delicious, and what more could you ask for than two sweets combined into one?!
Doris J.
Canton, MS
I love brownies and I looove Chips Ahoy, so I thought this would be a match made in heaven... NOT! The brownie filling was just gross. Too thick and the texture was actually quite slimy. It's kinda like the filling of a Chocolate FIlled Donut, but it just didn't go inside of the cookie. In my opinion, at least...
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cookies plus brownies... a match made in heaven! These cookie/brownie combos are so good! They are soft and sweet. The only bad thing about them is that there isn't enough of them in the box! If you are looking for a new sweet treat, I would recommend you pick these up!
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
These are my favorite cookies from Chips Ahoy! The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star instead of a 5 is because I haven't been able to find them anywhere for the past year or so. Bring them back!!! It was the perfect mix of the two best desserts! And if you heated them up in the microwave for 10 seconds? YUM!
Melissa P.
OWENSVILLE, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We all have those cravings that we don't know what we want but we want it to be sweet. You can't go wrong with mixing a cookie with a brownie and calling it good. Warm them up a smidgen and its like they just came out of the oven, kids go crazy for them as well.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I was actually super excited when I saw these in my HyVee. I was also super disappointed when I tried them. In my opinion, it tasted like the brownie wasn't cooked and gave me an upset stomach. It was a waste of money. I do not recommend nor will I buy again.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
Oh my god I had to look twice when I first saw this but I instantly grabbed it because... How can you not? And it probably isn't the healthiest thing to do but as soon as I got home I ate it all (probably shared 2 or 3 pieces) in one sitting. Its that good.
Kelly C.
These are so yummy! I am a total nut for soft cookies, and these chewy soft brownie cookies blew my socks off! They are packed full of chocolate chunks and the chocolate dough is decadent. I bought mine at Target, and if you can still find them you should grab them!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon