BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I like these the brownie flavor is awesome i really liked them and they did only stay in my house for like a week hahaha but the only reason i didn't give it five stars was because i wish i would have got the hard ones and not chewy i got the chewy because those are the ones i usually get when i get the regulars but they were to chewy for my liking and fell apart easy other then that the flavor is soooo good.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think it's going to give me a raise of sugar as much as these cookies but I can't help it I'm a very sweet person, everyone knows me and I think when they want to convince me give me some kind of candy, days ago probe These cookies for the first time and I always talk about them and my friends to bribe me to help them with something always buy me , I can say I'm weak when you talk about candy and cookies, especially these
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I'm only giving these three stars because I could only ever find them once in any grocery store around where I live! They're so addictive, and when you're feeling like adding a couple (hundred) extra calories to your day it's so worth it. They're so soft and chewy and delicious, I had to hide them from my nephew after a few so he wouldn't eat the whole package on me!
Iris F.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To be honest, I prefer the original Chips Ahoy to any of the other ones. I tried the soft baked brownie flavor while i was having a serious chocolate craving and was very let down. They seem so much smaller than the regular ones. I also did not care for the texture or flavor. They are more chewy than soft. As for the flavor. Not nearly enough chocolate.
No hay palabras para describir lo mucho que me fascinan estas galletas, es de mis combinaciones favoritas. El brownie es delicioso. Me gusta colocar las galletas en un plato y calentarlas en el microondas por unos segundos y tomarlas con leche. Si les gusta mucho lo dulce dulce dulce, van amar estas galletas.
Ashley C.
Reno, NV
I love you recover chewy and not hard the kids getting them and I don't have to worry about them choking the portion that they give you is good I really recommend e
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were delicious and a surprising treat. My whole family loves them but I have to try not to buy them because I want to eat them all when they aren't home! They aren't a healthy snack but are so delicious. My 3 year old loves them and we have to limit him to one because he also wants to eat the whole box.
Lisa P.
These are interesting. The cookie itself was dry and crumbly while the inside was dense and chocolatey. After eating one, I desperately wanted something to drink because it was so dry. These definitely call for a glass of milk or coffee. I wouldn't buy these again after trying them out for the first time.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
So I really wasn't too sure about these at first, but my husband, having an insane sweet tooth, decided we'd get them and try them out. So I tried one. And then another. And another. And soon, between the two of us, the whole container was empty! Very sweet, very chocolaty, and VERY soft and delicious!
Megan Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are gross, I saw these for the first time a couple months ago and got excited because I thought maybe these would be something really cool. I've made the combination cookies before and loved them and was excited to try these, only to get disappointed. The cookie was way too soft and combly, and the brownie was not cooked enough so it was a mix of just really dry sticky room temperature batter inside a bad cookie
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon