BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Nichole S.
These cookies are so great for chocolate brownie lovers! It has a great mixture between how much cookie vs brownie you get. It has a super soft texture which makes it delightful to eat
Adriana T.
Fort Myers, FL
Heeeeeeeeaven in a cookie. I love chewy cookies enough but with brownie inside? That's literally all you could ask for. Inexpensive and perfect for late night snacking. Not very healthy but oh well 😂😂
Mariah T.
Pueblo
Ive been eating chips ahoy cookies for years but these are beyond the best ones by far they are soft and chewy and taste just how you eould imagine a coomie and brownie to taste
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Heaven in a cookie! Sooo dang good and addictive! I can eat the whole package on my own. ! Love the combo and am a huge fan of this! Plan to always buy and stock up on! Definitely recommend
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are redicz chocolate-ty but awesome!!! I love them with an icy glass of...water!!! Sorry, not a milk person! But I do love these with a cup of coffee, perfect for dipping
Bristole R.
Tinley Park, IL
The brownie inside did not have a true brownie flavor to me. I liked the cookie and it was sweet but I did not get the brownie effect. I love the chewy cookie once in a while.
Jillian G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These cookies are amazing!! A cookie and brownie all in one. They can be found at almost any store. Not expensive. A great snack food when you want a little something extra chocolatey. Very delicious.
Molly C.
North branch, MI
Mmmmm these are one of my favorites. Love how they are a soft cookie so you don’t have to break a tooth off while eating them. Great price for a great product. Buy them. Try them. You won’t be disappointed 🙂
Diamond P.
Jersey City , NJ
Literally can eat this all day probably really unhealthy but its totally worth the weight gained. But I really love eating this. You don't understand how good these are.
Annah C.
Belleville
I think these chips ahoy cookies are better then the original. If you love chocolate, then these cookies are for you. The chocolaty goodness is just delicious. 🍪😚🍪😚🍪😚
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon