BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Kim J.
Be careful these are addicting. They are sweet thought but still delicious. Just the right amount of filling! Bought them a few times. They add a little extra instead of just a plain chocolate chip cookie
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella, CA
Soft, chewy & delicious. I love these for a snack. So good served warm with a glass of milk. We get these pretty often, I know bad for the diet! But great for an easy treat when your sweet tooth is calling!
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
These would be great on a holiday snack tray as a no fuss, no muss addition to Christmas candies and cookies. They also would make lovely little Christmas treat bags to put in mugs or glasses as gifts. By the way, they are amazing with coffee! I would recommend this product to anyone who likes chocolate and mint. It still has the classic Oreo chocolate cookie taste, but adds just the right amount of mint.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was looking forward to trying these and was really disappointed. I don't know if I just got a bad bag or what but they were dry, crumbly and just not good at all. I might be willing to try them again.
Rita S.
Soooo good. Tastes just like the chunky chips ahoy but more chocolate. The only bad thing I can think of is you get less then a regular bag of the regular chunky. I'd recommend it to any chocolate lover.
Allison W.
Carlisle, PA
These are a fantastic creation for brownie and cookie lovers. The brownie in the middle is so soft. I would buy them more than once because they are delicious. Chips ahoy is a good brand and affordable.
Mariah H.
Las Vegas, NV
These cookies are AMAZING! They are the perfect snack, and are soooo addicting. Unfortunately they don’t sell them anywhere near me anymore, and have become very limited. I would recommend to everyone!
Zeshaun C.
salisbury
It is a bit on the sweet side but what do you expect when there is a brownie in the middle of a cookie, but that just makes more snack time for later, you can not beat that. Plus it is yummy with milk
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste sooo Good. They are nice and soft and taste even better when heated. They do get hard fast though and I hate that. I love cookies and these are some of my favorites. I would recommend these to any Cookie and brownie lovers
Joelle V.
These are SO GOOD. You can even warm them up in the microwave. My only complaint is that, naturally, they are not very good for you. Definitely a nice snack for a cheat say though! Nice packaging too.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon