BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Tanvi A.
These cookies are just golden and so yummy - best holiday food ever - love the chocolate flavour and soft brownie coming through in every bite
Larissa W.
Filled with heaven. Can't get enough of those! I love these cookies so much. They're filled with chocolate cream inside and taste like heaven!
Oriana v.
The perfect fusion? This cookie and brownie, is the best combination of all the best chocolate mixture that exists, they are very delicious
Orietta A.
Doral, FL
Excellent taste, price, packaging brings a good amount of cookies that allow you to enjoy enough. I love them and I always buy them when I can
Debby A.
Chewy ones are best! I even recommend microwaving them for a few seconds before eating. They taste like they were just made from the oven!
Melina L.
St-Isidore, Ontario
Absolutely delicious and really hits the spot if you're craving some chocolate. It's soft and chewy and quite frankly worth the purchase
Angie G.
I love these cookies to accompany them with milk I love chocolate chip cookies and more these for their presentation and accessibility
Yosan K.
These are so nice I love them they like taste proper brownies.they cookies are so nice the brownies are like soft so I recommend this.
Ashley A.
Chips Ahoy! are my favorite cookies, and omg this ones are really great!!! Brownie is the best flavor EVER. this is the best idea!!!!
Fabiola K.
Caracas, VE
The best combination in the life! Brownie + chips ahoy! The best cookies! I buy this for Internet because in my country don't exist
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon