BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Shannon S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like brownies you have to try these so amazingly good!! Especially if you warm them up and put vanilla ice cream on top!!! Oh my need I say more definitely buy these all the time and recommend trying them.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
These cookies aren't too bad actually, I love how soft and sheet they are and they are a pretty good combo of a cookie and a brownie. They are the perfect match with a ice cold glad of milk too. Makes a great sweet treat anytime
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chips ahoy flavor is incredibly delicious. It is very sweet something to keep in mind. It is soft and the center is so delicious with that chewy brownie piece. It is addicting but watch out for your diet.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
I love chips ahoy and this cookie doesn't taste bad or anything but I feel that it's to much, to thick. The brownie version cook itself is fine, this was just to much happening but if you like that .... you'll love this
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I love these!! I love the combo of a cookie and a brownie. They're so tasty and really satisfy my sweet tooth when I need it to! I've bought these a couple times and they've been great every time I have them!!
Phoebe L.
Augusta , KS
The soft cookies are my favorite. I’m giving this 5 stars because the taste is great. However I can only eat one cookie at a time because it’s just so sweet and I’m pretty sure I would get sick if I ate two.
Sarah R.
Just too much sweetness for me. Kind hurts your teeth. A brownie sandwich with two cookies. But some people like it so hard to say maybe if I got the plain on and not the chocolate one it could have been better
Valeria B.
Orlando
At first I didn't think this product could satisfy my taste buds, but after the first bite, I was absolutely wrong! I have a huge sweet tooth, and these cookies did not disappoint me at all! Loved them!!!
Haley B.
Lake havasu city
These cookies taste so amazing they are the best. They taste great, just really messy for kids. They were very delicious and very affordable not to expensive. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Allison W.
Carlisle, PA
These are a fantastic creation for brownie and cookie lovers. The brownie in the middle is so soft. I would buy them more than once because they are delicious. Chips ahoy is a good brand and affordable.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon