BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
Omg so so good I have a sweet to and eat a package of these in a week. I loved them to death
Ashley H.
Lebanon, IN
These are so good to snack on or for a warm treat you can put in the microwave. Nicely soft.
maria g.
Ceres, CA
bomb delicious cookies . they give enerrgy . they keep me going bomb i can eat the whole box.
nita C.
Never had any of these but I love brownie I like to have one if I could get some thank you nc
Morgan R.
Richmond, Ky
Pretty good but if you're someone with an egg intolerance you can't even eat one whole cookie
Rebecca T.
Chips ahoy stuffed with brownie is sugar overload but they are totally addicting!!! Bomb.com!
Sabrina C.
These made me fall in love with Chips Ahoy all over again. The flavor is out of this world!!
Jazmynn P.
Omg these are amazing ūü§§ūü§§ whenever i buy these they‚Äôre gone in 5 minutes. Everyone eats them!
Liliana A.
I can eat this everyday! My absolute favorite cookie. Always stock up when they are on sale.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These are pretty good. I like how soft they truly are and they have a nice chocolatey taste.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon