BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Andria J.
Ashtabula, OH
These are amazing!! The brownie inside is chewy and not too rich. It really is a good balance!
Khephra L.
Lillington, NC
They are so good it taste like a sin! So soft and smooth. They are inexpensive and convenient.
Kristy N.
Garden Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good but could be better - great resealing packaging prob better for kids with the soft cookies
Cameron C.
Pretty gross, nothing like a brownie. Bland, too sweet, sad cookies. Actually made me vomit.
Jessica H.
Omg this is like heaven! I love how the brownie is inside the cookie ! Double the goodness !
Mikayla M.
Wichita, KS
These were good but they were definitely too rich to eat more than once. My kids enjoy them!
Khayleeshae D.
Gilmer, TX
They are very good for short little snacks throughout your day. I recommend heating them up.
Stephanie G.
Seriously the best cookies ever!! Once I start eating them I can put them down!! I'm addicted
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
The best cookies I've ever had. Good price and good taste! Always good to have some in case!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
These cookies are a crazy cookie and brownie together. Great taste and is very good quality.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon