BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Jennifer B.
I honestly haven't tried these cookies but they look delicious I'm sure they have to be delicious
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
Didn't really like this one. I love chips ahoy just the chewy cookie brownie didn't do it for me.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
These taste like homemade brownies... They are very moist and sweet.... You cannot eat justoneūü§ó
Crystal C.
Whitsett, NC
Great in a bowl of ice cream. So soft and chewy. Also great warmed in microwave with cold milk
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
These are so good. The brownie and cookie compliment each other very nicely. Very soft cookies.
Myriam B.
Anderson
Were a little too sweet for my likings . but if you love sweets i am sure you will love them .
Madelyn F.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste so good i buy them for tge kuds for there school snack easy to go and pack them right up.
India D.
Horn Lake , MS
Love these! They are a perfect dessert for after dinner. They are my favorite type of cookies.
Daijza C.
Omg these are so delicious. A brownie inside of a cookie.m.you can't get any better than that.
America R.
I love chips ahoy cookies but not rhese they ate so soggy makes me feel nasty o don't like thess
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon