BY CHIPS AHOY

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie S...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies

Start your review of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super amazing treat! I normally get the regular chocolate chip cookies and happened to pick up the cookies with the fudge in the middle and holy snaps. Great cookie! I love to pop these in the microwave for just a couple seconds and get a glass of milk. Go get you a pack today!
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Tried these on a whim, did not regret it! They were addicting! Very soft, so chocolatey and delicious. Definitely high calorie so this is a once in a while kind of treat, but they are great for satisfying a sweet tooth and fairly priced.
Adam L.
Las Vegas , NV
Incredibly delicious! The fudge is creamy and the cookie is very yummy! I was impressed with the texture, density, and the impact of sweetness! I’ll definitely buy this cookie again. People need to try it if they have a sweet tooth.
Karen C.
I bought these out of a whim and I'm so glad I did! If you love a soft brownie/cookie combo then this is the snack for you. I put two of these in the microwave for a few seconds, and then placed them with ice cream! My roommate and I enjoyed this after a hard day. The only thing with these is that I can't eat too many because it is very sweet.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies and they are always so fresh. Price is reasonable but I love to buy when they are on sale. My son takes these to school as a snack. I purchase these from any grocery store. Recommend others to try this product.
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
bianca r.
OMG. I love brownies I love cookies. This is the perfect combination. So delicious especially with milk. Love chips ahoy. I have always been a fan of chips ahoy. Delicious. Always ribeye. Definitely would recommend to others. Always have them in the house. I have the Apple cinnamon ones right now.
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
These cookies are so unique. I couldn’t believe it when I tried them for the first time. I’m not a “soft cookie” type of person. But there’s just something about these cookies and the soft brownie in the middle that really tickles my fancy. They are absolutely delicious!
Lexi C.
I would give these cookies 10 stars if I could. They do taste processed for sure but WOW they’re so delicious. Me and two of my friends downed an entire pack of these in one night (don’t judge). They’re such a fun, different snack. I 100% recommend.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Ok so when I saw these at my local convince store I was beyond thrilled because I love both cookies and brownies and chips ahoy created a perfect treat just for me it was chewy chocolately rich dense moist and the best of both worlds
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Kelsey B.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?

Amazon