BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chips Ahoy! Brownie Filled Chocolate Chip Chewy Cookies 9.5 oz see more...

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cook...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love ❤️ the chip ahoy soft cookies brownie filled.
We got the one with the low sugar.
It's so delicious 😋.
Completely addicting.
I'm so grateful they chips ahoy started to make low sugar !!!
Keep up the wonderful work. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies 🍪
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super amazing treat! I normally get the regular chocolate chip cookies and happened to pick up the cookies with the fudge in the middle and holy snaps. Great cookie! I love to pop these in the microwave for just a couple seconds and get a glass of milk. Go get you a pack today!
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these. They taste sooo good. I usually buy these at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all. You can get them for about $2.50. They taste almost like homemade cookies. These save time when your in a pinch and the kids are wanting cookies.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
Tried these on a whim, did not regret it! They were addicting! Very soft, so chocolatey and delicious. Definitely high calorie so this is a once in a while kind of treat, but they are great for satisfying a sweet tooth and fairly priced.
Adam L.
Glenwood, IA
Incredibly delicious! The fudge is creamy and the cookie is very yummy! I was impressed with the texture, density, and the impact of sweetness! I’ll definitely buy this cookie again. People need to try it if they have a sweet tooth.
Brittani S.
Orlando, FL
Even though these brand of cookies have always been a favorite, I'm not a fan of the filling. It has something to do with the texture of the brownie filling that just doesn't feel right. Maybe if they were warmed up.
Karen C.
I bought these out of a whim and I'm so glad I did! If you love a soft brownie/cookie combo then this is the snack for you. I put two of these in the microwave for a few seconds, and then placed them with ice cream! My roommate and I enjoyed this after a hard day. The only thing with these is that I can't eat too many because it is very sweet.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The bag really says it all very chewy and chocolaty brownie that taste super yummy.These brownie cookies are so delicious if you have a sweet tooth like myself this will definitely do the cure.
Alejandra G.
I have not tried this they look 👀 good I want to tray this I normally go for the The classic ones the crunchy because I love to sock them in chocolate milk
when I'm out of the for a drive I get the cups or the small bag so can give my little kid a cookie so he could just be snacking in back for a while and not be crying all the time
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies and they are always so fresh. Price is reasonable but I love to buy when they are on sale. My son takes these to school as a snack. I purchase these from any grocery store. Recommend others to try this product.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Mafalda P.
Porto
Are this cookies good and worth the money?