Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cook...2 Answers
  • How are these ? They look delicious. 2 Answers
  • Donde puedes encontrarlos?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love ❤️ the chip ahoy soft cookies brownie filled.
We got the one with the low sugar.
It's so delicious 😋.
Completely addicting.
I'm so grateful they chips ahoy started to make low sugar !!!
Keep up the wonderful work. Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies 🍪
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super amazing treat! I normally get the regular chocolate chip cookies and happened to pick up the cookies with the fudge in the middle and holy snaps. Great cookie! I love to pop these in the microwave for just a couple seconds and get a glass of milk. Go get you a pack today!
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love these. They taste sooo good. I usually buy these at Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all. You can get them for about $2.50. They taste almost like homemade cookies. These save time when your in a pinch and the kids are wanting cookies.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
Tried these on a whim, did not regret it! They were addicting! Very soft, so chocolatey and delicious. Definitely high calorie so this is a once in a while kind of treat, but they are great for satisfying a sweet tooth and fairly priced.
Brittani S.
Orlando, FL
Even though these brand of cookies have always been a favorite, I'm not a fan of the filling. It has something to do with the texture of the brownie filling that just doesn't feel right. Maybe if they were warmed up.
Cynthia U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bad boys are the perfect balance of chocolate! They are a perfect for the little ones after dinner or just for a school snack! The brownie part of the inside is perfectly brownie mix! It’s not to chocolate and it’s not over powering! They taste so good if you warm it up for 15-25 sec and add some ice cream on top talk about the perfect ice cream cookie!
Karen C.
I bought these out of a whim and I'm so glad I did! If you love a soft brownie/cookie combo then this is the snack for you. I put two of these in the microwave for a few seconds, and then placed them with ice cream! My roommate and I enjoyed this after a hard day. The only thing with these is that I can't eat too many because it is very sweet.
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The bag really says it all very chewy and chocolaty brownie that taste super yummy.These brownie cookies are so delicious if you have a sweet tooth like myself this will definitely do the cure.
Alejandra G.
I have not tried this they look 👀 good I want to tray this I normally go for the The classic ones the crunchy because I love to sock them in chocolate milk
when I'm out of the for a drive I get the cups or the small bag so can give my little kid a cookie so he could just be snacking in back for a while and not be crying all the time
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these cookies and they are always so fresh. Price is reasonable but I love to buy when they are on sale. My son takes these to school as a snack. I purchase these from any grocery store. Recommend others to try this product.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
Did anybody taste this yet? Are they good? I haven't seen it on my supermarket. They look amazing!
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Donde puedes encontrarlos?
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How are these ? They look delicious.
Kelsey B.
Has anybody tried the Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Chewy Brownie Soft Cookies ? If so what’s your opinion of them ?
Mafalda P.
Are this cookies good and worth the money?