BY CHIPS AHOY

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Resealable Package.
Sealed. Slit appears when opened.
Sooo Good.
Mmmm...
Share Me.
Way Crunchy.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies

Start your review of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Chips Ahoy are a good cookie, fantastic with ice cream or a big glass of milk ." in 3 reviews
  • "The candy pieces and chocolate chips work well together, they are easily chewed and swallowed, and the texture works great." in 2 reviews
  • "Tastes good and even better with a cup of milk!" in 1 review
  • "I always look forward to chips ahoy but I get disappointed a lot too." in 1 review
Megan M.
Pottsville, PA
I’m not a big fan of hard cookies but these ones are so good! So hard not to eat the entire thing at once because they are addicting. Especially good with a tall glass of milk which kinda softens them up a bit.
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
This is the only cookies I like by chips ahoy! The candy taste makes it taste ever better! I been buying this for 3 years now and the whole family enjoys it! Amazing taste and I would highly recommend this!
Leeanne W.
White City, OR
Yummy! When you want an extra little treat in a cookie these are great! I love the little candy pieces! I like to bake, however these are a delicious cookie for a great price when I’m out of time!
Patrick D.
denton
This is one of my favorite cookies since I was a child, it’s got the original taste of the chocolate chip and other similar brands to this particular cookie always lack something that Chips Ahoy offers
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate chip cookies are a must have item especially if it’s Chips Ahoy! I’ve been eating this brand since I was tiny and now my own son loves them. They’re so delicious too. They don’t cost much and come in a resealable wrapping. Highly recommend!
أينما ي.
San Diego
Whenever I’m craving cookies I always grab a pack of these my favorite part about the cookie is having the pieces of candy inside of them you can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies and candy at the same time!
Lauren S.
anchorage
I’ve tried this one only twice and it’s so good it’s so amazing I love just everything about from how it taste to the texture of it I love the little candy that comes In the cookies this brand it’s so good itself.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Chips ahoy are delicious anyways but the candy blast is the absolute best! They have so many varieties to choose from and they are all outstanding. It met ever expectation I had and I’m sure it will meet yours!
aly M.
Frederick, MD
Candy Blast Chips Ahoy are so delicious that they’re addictive. Tiny little bites of candy packed into the cookie, along with plenty of chocolate chips makes this a chocolate lovers dream cookie. So delicious!
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite sweet treats ever! I love the candy pieces mixed with the chocolate and cookie so much. They’re the perfect treat for when you have a sugar craving! So so good! Definitely recommend
shawntel T.
Shreveport, LA
Late night snack yes
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Are these cookies annoyingly sweet?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,270 reviews
Are these better than the chewy ones?
Ana R.
These chips chips ahoy I accompany them with a glass of delicious milk
Mafalda P.
Porto
Has anyone ever tried this cookies? What you think?