Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies uploaded by JJ B.

BY CHIPS AHOY #26 in Cookies

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Resealable Package.
Sealed. Slit appears when opened.
Sooo Good.
Mmmm...
Share Me.
Way Crunchy. see more...

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Candy Blasts Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "Chips Ahoy are a good cookie, fantastic with ice cream or a big glass of milk ." in 3 reviews
  • "The candy pieces and chocolate chips work well together, they are easily chewed and swallowed, and the texture works great." in 2 reviews
  • "Tastes good and even better with a cup of milk!" in 1 review
  • "I always look forward to chips ahoy but I get disappointed a lot too." in 1 review
Fran D.
Harrisburg
I love cookies and I am quite picky about my cookies as well. I’m not really a big fan of crunchy cookies I’m more of a soft cookies kind of fan but when I found these candy blast cookies I could not put them down. I dip them in milk and it is literally the best experience you could have I can’t stop eating them so I have to eat the whole box when I start.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this brand of cookies!!! They melt in your mouth and they just crumble when dipping them in milk!!!! (Yum!) You definitely could taste the butter and flavors in the cookies! Great tasting cookie I might say! I always recommend these cookies to my sweet tooth lovers!!!
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
I have always been called the Cookie Monster because I LOVE cookies! Chips Ahoy is a classic & their cookies are incredible. I love taking one and melting it or just dunking it in a glass of milk. They are so delicious
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I love these crunchy cookies! Resealable packaging. Affordable and simply delicious. You can’t have just one! Found at local grocery stores. My kids absolutely love these cookies. They are definitely a guilty pleasure!
Colleen K.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Anything Chips Ahoy is good. No denying it's my favorite cookie brand. They are crisp, but not too crisp. They taste great everytime I get them and they are absolutely delicious when dunked in some milk!
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
These cookie are okay. Nothing extra special or really wrong with them. I have just found other brands of cookies I would rather have instead. I can appreciate how easy they are to find on a regular basis.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my favorite sweet treats ever! I love the candy pieces mixed with the chocolate and cookie so much. They’re the perfect treat for when you have a sugar craving! So so good! Definitely recommend
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
So yummy! The Xandy blasts make it even better and more chocolatey. Tastes better than other brands that compete with it. My little girl loves them and I do too! Affordable and yummy.
Alyssa M.
My all time favorite cookie with the candy! It’s so good with a glass of milk and always meets my expectations. I do hate how the package is so small, but they are the best cookies!
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This is what my daughter loves so much! It’s the classic chips ahoy we all love with a twist. It’s perfectly combined so that I never have to buy chips ahoy and candies separately.
shawntel T.
Shreveport, LA
Late night snack yes
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these better than the chewy ones?
Ana R.
These chips chips ahoy I accompany them with a glass of delicious milk
Victoria P.
Muito crocante e gostoso eu amei