Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 100 Calories Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks uploaded by Taylor O.

BY CHIPS AHOY

• Do they taste good, or just low in calories3 Answers
  • I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to gu...2 Answers
  • I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to gu...2 Answers
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 100 Calories Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks
  • "They have several other 100 calorie cookie snacks so I recommend to look into the ones you fancy the most :)" in 3 reviews
  • "Didn't think these would be that great since they're 100 calorie, but they are actually really good!" in 1 review
  • "For 100 calorie snack bags, these little bite sized treats are actually pretty good! " in 1 review
  • "These cookies are good and help satisfy the urge to eat something sweet and chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "It's great that these are 100 calories, but they can be a bit like cardboard at first." in 1 review
April B.
Wichita, KS
Oh my gosh, I freaking love these things. They’re great when you need a little snack throughout the day or when you’re on a diet cause they’re only 100 calories!!! They are just a little pricey, I think they’re around 4-5$ a box but it’s not like they’re wanting 10$. I definitely recommend these if you need someone throughout the day to keep you goin.
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this snack lol.  I can have the taste of cookies without all if the wasteful calories.  Also, the fact that it is only 100 calories is great.  You can eat this alone or with ice cream and you wouldn't know the difference between these cookies and the original
India l.
I love these because they are thin and crunchy and calorie saving. I am trying to watch my weight right now so this comes in handy because I can have some sweets but I just have to be careful and this is perfect for that.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Obviously not as delicious as original but they're still pretty good! Definitely worth the buy since you're saving on calories and sugar. Great dipped in milk or as an on the go snack. Would definitely buy again
kimberly d.
Belford, NJ
One word....delicious! I’ve been trying to watch what I eat and when i feel like i want something sweet i’ll grab myself a bag of these. Very very tasty and budget friendly:)
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
These things were the best but for some reason I can’t find them anymore! I would always take these as a snack and it was healthy! They actually tasted very good compared to many healthy snacks I’ve tried!
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
My weakness. I could eat the whole box in a day. So usually I have to have my husband hide them from me and give me a bag to take to work. for 100 calories tastes so good
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
It's hard to believe that these are so low in calories. They taste so goooood! They put the perfect amount in each pack to satisfy cravings and/or sweet tooth. I'll definitely keep purchasing these, they're great for my on the go lifestyle!
Hannah G.
powell, TN
I do not know what they put in these BUT GOODNESS THEY ARE TASTEY. I never feel guilty eating these. You guys, this is a perfect snack for your whole family when you arent at home and you can pair this with an organic juice. Your child will be in heaven. Cheap. Satisfying. Always available. On the go snack. Its a 10! ! ! ! #momgoals👌👌👌👌
Holly Z.
I don't understand where these things went but I stole them from my mom as a kid and would secretly eat them because they are honestly so good that it was hard to stop at just one bag and I always wished that they would sell them in a larger bag so I could just unhealthily chow down.
Lisa M.
Morrow, GA
Have anybody tried theses cookies with their favorite cold coffee drink.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
Do they taste good, or just low in calories
June J.
Simpsonville, SC
I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to guess the calorie count. They are just enough for a snake.
June J.
Simpsonville, SC
I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to guess the calorie count. Down anyone have other flavors of 100 cal. they enjoy?