Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 100 Calories Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks uploaded by Taylor O.

BY CHIPS AHOY

• Do they taste good, or just low in calories3 Answers
  • I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to gu...2 Answers
  • I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to gu...2 Answers
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 100 Calories Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks

Start your review of Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 100 Calories Baked Chocolate Chip Snacks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They have several other 100 calorie cookie snacks so I recommend to look into the ones you fancy the most :)" in 3 reviews
  • "Didn't think these would be that great since they're 100 calorie, but they are actually really good!" in 1 review
  • "For 100 calorie snack bags, these little bite sized treats are actually pretty good! " in 1 review
  • "These cookies are good and help satisfy the urge to eat something sweet and chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "It's great that these are 100 calories, but they can be a bit like cardboard at first." in 1 review
April B.
Wichita, KS
Oh my gosh, I freaking love these things. They’re great when you need a little snack throughout the day or when you’re on a diet cause they’re only 100 calories!!! They are just a little pricey, I think they’re around 4-5$ a box but it’s not like they’re wanting 10$. I definitely recommend these if you need someone throughout the day to keep you goin.
India l.
I love these because they are thin and crunchy and calorie saving. I am trying to watch my weight right now so this comes in handy because I can have some sweets but I just have to be careful and this is perfect for that.
Faith R.
Goshen , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
A delightful tasting snack that is low in calories. I was so surprised that they actually tasted good. Not to sweet, but yet the right about of sweetness. I think if someone who doesn’t have a sweet tooth, and wants their cookie fix, to try these.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Obviously not as delicious as original but they're still pretty good! Definitely worth the buy since you're saving on calories and sugar. Great dipped in milk or as an on the go snack. Would definitely buy again
Bre T.
Monroe , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t know it was possible but these taste even better than the original. Possibly because it’s baked but they’re so small and tasty. I refuse to buy a box because I’ll eat the whole thing eliminating the point of a 100 calorie snack.
Emma H.
Canton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These were so fun to open my lunchbox up and see! They are so easy to snack on. I prefer my cookies to have some crunch but without sacrificing the chocolate chip flavor and this has all that and some
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
These things were the best but for some reason I can’t find them anymore! I would always take these as a snack and it was healthy! They actually tasted very good compared to many healthy snacks I’ve tried!
Bridget B.
St Augustine, FL
My weakness. I could eat the whole box in a day. So usually I have to have my husband hide them from me and give me a bag to take to work. for 100 calories tastes so good
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
It's hard to believe that these are so low in calories. They taste so goooood! They put the perfect amount in each pack to satisfy cravings and/or sweet tooth. I'll definitely keep purchasing these, they're great for my on the go lifestyle!
Hannah G.
Powell, TN
I do not know what they put in these BUT GOODNESS THEY ARE TASTEY. I never feel guilty eating these. You guys, this is a perfect snack for your whole family when you arent at home and you can pair this with an organic juice. Your child will be in heaven. Cheap. Satisfying. Always available. On the go snack. Its a 10! ! ! ! #momgoals👌👌👌👌
Lisa M.
Morrow, GA
Have anybody tried theses cookies with their favorite cold coffee drink.
June J.
Simpsonville, SC
I love these cookies and the fact that I don't have to guess the calorie count. They are just enough for a snake.

Target