BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken In A Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?3 Answers
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Good grief I love these crackers! I could literally eat the WHOLE DARN BOX. They are a great snack and affordable. You can find these crackers down any snack isle. They are very easy to find. I’ll always buy these for a quick snack
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
To be completly honest-when asked what is my favorite food... I say "chicken in a biskit". Not even joking. If I open a box I know ill be eating the whole thing. I buy these every week when I go grocery shopping and I will probably buy them till I die haha.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Nabisco Chicken In A Biskit Original Baked Snack Crackers
Good crackers. Get the job done. Nice taste. Bought to try them out. Not bad. If your looking for a chicken flavor, this is it.
Jennifer L.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
Good old fashioned cracker from my childhood! I like them plain and with buffalo chicken dip! This is a staple in our house. The taste is kind of ranchy to me which is why it’s awesome with some of those dips!
Kristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Still and always will be one of my favorite snacks! The salty flavoring is addictive and the soft cracker is the perfect consistency for the flavoring. Chickin in a Biskit crackers are always good to have around but they dont last long because you can eat them alone or dipped in just about anything!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Chicken In a Biscuit sounds like a disgusting cracker but they are actually pretty decent. They are pretty salty and flavored without being overwhelming. They are a cracker I can eat with or without dip.
Caitlin A.
Glendale, AZ
These are so delicious, I could eat box after box. They are salty but if you eat about 12 crackers that's 2g of protein! My son and husband love them too! Great for packed lunches! And not to expensive!
MADELINE B.
Mckinney, TX
my go-to craving food! These are the most flavorful crackers you’ll ever taste. A box will last me a week at the least. Some one usually has to take the box away from me! I would 10/10 recommend these!
Amy A.
I have been eating these since I was a child! I've grown to not be as big as a fan as I once was, however these will always hold a special place in my childhood memory. They taste like chicken, but in a cracker way. Kinda remind me of chicken noodle soup in the form of a cracker.I do happen to have some as I got a craving for them after seeing them on the grocery shelf! Lol which I chose over wheat thins because they had less carbs.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are my daughters absolute favorite! They have a slight chicken flavor which make the crackers even better they are easy for her to eat and not to hard and they aren't expensive either my one year old daughter could eat them and everyone in my family loves them! Highly recommend them!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?

Target