BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken In A Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Really good snack for anytime and goes great with some dips. Maybe even that good old cheese in a can if you like that. As people said if you're not careful you might go through a whole box before you realize it. Good snack I'd recommend it unless you don't like chicken at least.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I could eat these everyday! The seasoning on these are delicious. Would definitely recommend these. These are really good with a French onion dip for sure. Not expensive and just overall recommend!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Baked Snack Crackers Original 7.5 oz; 212 g
Chicken In a Biscuit sounds like a disgusting cracker but they are actually pretty decent. They are pretty salty and flavored without being overwhelming. They are a cracker I can eat with or without dip.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
Foodie Expert
These are without a doubt my favorite crunchy snack. I always have to buy 2 boxes so I don't have to share.
I love them on their own, but my favorite way to eat them is with tuna salad.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack cracker we use them for get togethers with some squirt cheese I've ate these since I was a child. They are just the best!
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Foodie Expert
These have been my favorite crackers for years! I love eating them on their own. The flavor is bold and the price is great.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks!! They are great alone or even with the spray cheese! They aren't expensive at all
Kate O.
Kate O.
Foodie Expert
Could literally eat the whole box of crackers! I love them with pepperonis! Very nice packaging also.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I love these especially when I dip them in come cream cheese! Yum! Always a good snack choice
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Review for: Baked Snack Crackers Original 7.5 oz; 212 g
These are my daughters absolute favorite! They have a slight chicken flavor which make the crackers even better they are easy for her to eat and not to hard and they aren't expensive either my one year old daughter could eat them and everyone in my family loves them! Highly recommend them!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?