BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken In A Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Really good snack for anytime and goes great with some dips. Maybe even that good old cheese in a can if you like that. As people said if you're not careful you might go through a whole box before you realize it. Good snack I'd recommend it unless you don't like chicken at least.
Victoria P.
These are so good. I could eat these everyday! The seasoning on these are delicious. Would definitely recommend these. These are really good with a French onion dip for sure. Not expensive and just overall recommend!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Chicken In a Biscuit sounds like a disgusting cracker but they are actually pretty decent. They are pretty salty and flavored without being overwhelming. They are a cracker I can eat with or without dip.
Leslie C.
Rockingham, NC
These are without a doubt my favorite crunchy snack. I always have to buy 2 boxes so I don't have to share.
I love them on their own, but my favorite way to eat them is with tuna salad.
Megan K.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are a great snack cracker we use them for get togethers with some squirt cheese I've ate these since I was a child. They are just the best!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
One of my favorite snacks!! They are great alone or even with the spray cheese! They aren't expensive at all
Kate O.
Could literally eat the whole box of crackers! I love them with pepperonis! Very nice packaging also.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
I love these especially when I dip them in come cream cheese! Yum! Always a good snack choice
Claire P.
These crackers are super underrated! They taste amazing and once I have one I can't stop.. before I know it the box is almost empty! The flavor sounds weird at first but it's delicious and goes perfect with soup or on their own. They are a great snack!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are my daughters absolute favorite! They have a slight chicken flavor which make the crackers even better they are easy for her to eat and not to hard and they aren't expensive either my one year old daughter could eat them and everyone in my family loves them! Highly recommend them!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?