BY CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

Nabisco Original Chicken In A Biskit Baked Snack Crackers.
Flavor originals.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?3 Answers
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting." in 1 review
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
my go-to craving food! These are the most flavorful crackers you’ll ever taste. A box will last me a week at the least. Some one usually has to take the box away from me! I would 10/10 recommend these!
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
To be completly honest-when asked what is my favorite food... I say "chicken in a biskit". Not even joking. If I open a box I know ill be eating the whole thing. I buy these every week when I go grocery shopping and I will probably buy them till I die haha.
Kristina J.
Mission Hills, CA
Still and always will be one of my favorite snacks! The salty flavoring is addictive and the soft cracker is the perfect consistency for the flavoring. Chickin in a Biskit crackers are always good to have around but they dont last long because you can eat them alone or dipped in just about anything!
Claire P.
These crackers are super underrated! They taste amazing and once I have one I can't stop.. before I know it the box is almost empty! The flavor sounds weird at first but it's delicious and goes perfect with soup or on their own. They are a great snack!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Chicken In a Biscuit sounds like a disgusting cracker but they are actually pretty decent. They are pretty salty and flavored without being overwhelming. They are a cracker I can eat with or without dip.
Caitlin A.
Glendale, AZ
These are so delicious, I could eat box after box. They are salty but if you eat about 12 crackers that's 2g of protein! My son and husband love them too! Great for packed lunches! And not to expensive!
Kamrey B.
I can’t really describe what these taste like. They have their own little flavor but it’s the best ! It’s very inexpensive and they have them at most grocery stores. I would defiantly buy again.
Amy A.
I have been eating these since I was a child! I've grown to not be as big as a fan as I once was, however these will always hold a special place in my childhood memory. They taste like chicken, but in a cracker way. Kinda remind me of chicken noodle soup in the form of a cracker.I do happen to have some as I got a craving for them after seeing them on the grocery shelf! Lol which I chose over wheat thins because they had less carbs.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These are my daughters absolute favorite! They have a slight chicken flavor which make the crackers even better they are easy for her to eat and not to hard and they aren't expensive either my one year old daughter could eat them and everyone in my family loves them! Highly recommend them!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
I used to make my dad buy these all the time when i was little. I remember them being thicker and having more seasoning... They're still good don't get me wrong! But when I bought and tried them again today it didn't take me back to the original ones.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite dip or recipe to use these with?